Empire Team. Needs Work

Cythis
273 posts Member
edited February 2016
Spent Money, Time and Hours building up Tarkin, Veers, RG, Vader, ST and Snow Trooper.

Tarkin and Veers both need a major rework with thier damage. They have very good secondary abilities but the percentage to proc them are so low, and overall dps is the worse Ive seen.

Empire should also not have two tanks ST and RG. Since RG was just changed I recommend making ST a single target high/medium dps that has an assist, multiply or rez ability.

Snow Trooper / Vader seems on par with other tank/aoe of his type no recomendation here. I will comment Vaders basic still does not proc against evade jedi such as Ben and Lumi at 100% rate as advertised.

If you intend to keep the speed meta with such high dps then these theme teams you keep releasing will never work. You will only continue to see rainbow dps teams and maybe rainbow AOE teams.

Replies

• Options
    I agree a buff to tarfs potency and a healer would be great
  • Options
    Dude cythis I just checked out Ur character inventory and I gotta say. That's a lot of chromiums you bought son
  • Taramel
    601 posts Member
    Options
    @Cythis This is still an issue and has gotten even worse now that Dooku's dodge got fixed... now a dodged Tarkin offense down gives offense up.... how messed up is that.. :neutral:@CG_JohnSalera @EA_Jesse
  • Cythis
    273 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Yeah no fix yet on Veers or Tarkins potency makes it just unplayable. Plus whats are they waiting for, give us 7* Vader already