TW Reward

I play offenvise and yesterday we had an opponent of only 3 teams placed. So I did not come to fight and get no reward. That's something of unfair...

Replies

• Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    Doesn't seem unfair at all. The idea is to place teams on defense and keep some for offense. If u plan on only playing half the game, how can u expect what ppl that play the full game get ?

Proper planning prevents poor performance.

On a side note...NOTHING in life is fair.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    That is unfortunate but, that is the way it is for everyone, if you earn no points you get no rewards. Isn't that the way a "guild event" should be?
  • PeteSolo
    173 posts Member
    Options
    Poxx wrote: »
    Doesn't seem unfair at all. The idea is to place teams on defense and keep some for offense. If u plan on only playing half the game, how can u expect what ppl that play the full game get ?

Actually that doesn't mean anything, this is such a cliche thing to say, things can be fair within our sphere of influence, in fact I'd say things oughta be fair within our sphere of influence.

I play offenvise and yesterday we had an opponent of only 3 teams placed. So I did not come to fight and get no reward. That's something of unfair...

Did you forget to sign up? I don't think that by not fighting you would miss the rewards
  • PeteSolo
    173 posts Member
    Options

What if your guild places defense too quickly? My guild has all zones full by the time I get off work so I rarely place teams on defense. It could also be a strategic and mod management thing where players with superior mods place defense and those with worse mods save their squads for offense since on offense you can win with worse mods cause you're fighting the AI. You are using really bad arguments over all and you can't just tell people how to play. If his guild is fine with him using less/no teams on defense then that's their business
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    PeteSolo wrote: »

Actually that doesn't mean anything, this is such a cliche thing to say, things can be fair within our sphere of influence, in fact I'd say things oughta be fair within our sphere of influence.

Did you forget to sign up? I don't think that by not fighting you would miss the rewards

If you get 0 banners, you don't get rewards.....