QGJ vs Nihilus stats

Neo2551
1824 posts Member
Just saying, there is a bit of discrepancy...

https://imgur.com/a/H7d58bg

DN at G12: 70k protection 28k health
QGJ at G12 (estimation): 36k prot and 23k health

Both are support, and one gets 30% more health every time one of his specific allies gets a debuff...

Just give the same bonus to speed with QGJ every time GK gets debuff or critically hit, then I will laugh a bit.

Replies

• Options
    What are you trying to prove? That some characters have different stats? QGJ is an old character, most of the old characters are much weaker than new ones(power creep)..
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    What are you trying to prove? That some characters have different stats? QGJ is an old character, most of the old characters are much weaker than new ones(power creep)..

Plus, even though they've stated lore doesn't matter, a single Jedi Master should not be as good as one of the most powerful beings in Star Wars History. (The dude ate planets!)
    Also, QGJ is faster, has more physical damage, better armor penetration, and potency.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    CaptainRex wrote: »

Plus, even though they've stated lore doesn't matter, a single Jedi Master should not be as good as one of the most powerful beings in Star Wars History. (The dude ate planets!)
    Also, QGJ is faster, has more physical damage, better armor penetration, and potency.

That too! Haha I mean look at tanks too, easiest to compare is st Han and GK. Both have specialized kits; Han grants 20% TM when he's hit while taunting and kenobi has mass cleanse and assist. But hans lack of survivability hinders full use of his unique. Protection wise he's at a 20k protection deficit compared with GK.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options

That too! Haha I mean look at tanks too, easiest to compare is st Han and GK. Both have specialized kits; Han grants 20% TM when he's hit while taunting and kenobi has mass cleanse and assist. But hans lack of survivability hinders full use of his unique. Protection wise he's at a 20k protection deficit compared with GK.

Not sure what point you are trying to make here. Maybe you should go make a post about st Han needing a buff?

Why anyone in thier right mind would oppose a buff towards a clearly outdated toon is crazy talk to me.
  • Options
    Mullato wrote: »

Not sure what point you are trying to make here. Maybe you should go make a post about st Han needing a buff?

Why anyone in thier right mind would oppose a buff towards a clearly outdated toon is crazy talk to me.

It's not a "st Han needs a buff comment" it was comparing 2 different tanks to show OP that stats DO vary between 2 different characters of the same class and release time.

Not opposing any buffs but the Jedi rework will probably come with a handful being reworked; the big changes, however, will come with new shiny jedis though.
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Options

I am not trying to prove anything. Just showing that two toons with the same function, one being old and the other a bit younger have different a bit too much difference in survivalbility.

@CaptainRex A few point:

QGJ is faster than DN: True, but speed does not really matter when you don’t survive turn 3.
    QGJ has more physical damage: DN with 0 physical damage would still hit much harder as DN only has special damage kits. And honestly even at 0 special damage, his third move could be considered as infinity damage.
    QGJ has more potency: QGJ has a single debuf that has to be used on his unique and has a chance to be triggered :/. DN: guaranteed debuff on start of turn... yeah do not sure this stat make sense to compare.

I am just saying that the rework will involve reworking the stats of the Jedi as much as their kit.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    How could that be? You’ve already proven with video proof that Mythic Tier ground war can be cleared with Jedi!
    Jedi OP, please rework GG to Mythic Ground War levels. :D
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Options
    Huatimus wrote: »
    How could that be? You’ve already proven with video proof that Mythic Tier ground war can be cleared with Jedi!
    Jedi OP, please rework GG to Mythic Ground War levels. :D

I want that GG and the Yoda from Assault battles in arena :)

My guess is DN would clear the event as well (Annihilate GG on start)...