I need build ideas for my G12 Biggs

Working on my Rebels and even at G12, Biggs seems squishy. What is a good build for him?

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    cmdr luke lead, raid han, wiggs and r2 do pretty well vs empire/sith teams. It's fun to use aswell, i must admit i do struggle quite a bit more vs g12 sion's than vs g11 3/4/5* sions with that team.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Right now my Arena team is zCLS, Biggs, Chiruut, Baze, zKylo (w/mask) . I actually made it to #71 today, but with the constant turn over who knows where it is now lol I plan on replacing Biggs with zRaid Han at some point. I just wondered what was the best way to go for biggs' build.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    Kinda useless to run Biggs by himself without Wedge.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Made a change, brought zSO to g12 last night so took out Biggs, and put in zSO :D With Buffs from Chiruut, he's even more invincible..lol
  • Dryff
    672 posts Member
    Options
    @DuneSeaFarmer You'd be better off with CLS, Biggs, Wedge, Baze, Chirrut. Masked Kylo is pretty useless in high arena...
  • XKurareX
    478 posts Member
    Options
    Biggs and Wedge are very squishy - you got a healer, but he wont be able to heal them as they drop in one crit.

Better get a rebel team like that - Cls, Zolo, Nihilus/Fulcrum, Kenobi, R2D2
  • FailingCrab
    1155 posts Member
    Options
    Made a change, brought zSO to g12 last night so took out Biggs, and put in zSO :D With Buffs from Chiruut, he's even more invincible..lol

Who is SO?
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    Significant Other

Probably K2SO
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Huatimus wrote: »
    Significant Other

Probably K2SO

Solid.

Joking aside, concentrate on synergies. If you're going to run Biggs, run Wedge. If you're going to run K2SO, run Cassian with him. zLeia is solid on CLS team especially if you have R2.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    SO is Savage Opress :D
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    Lol Savage doesn't even fit that team properly. There's no synergy.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Huatimus wrote: »
    Lol Savage doesn't even fit that team properly. There's no synergy.

I know, I tend to play mashups.. It's fun :D Main focus on squads building is on my AA squad for HAAT.

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    I'll keep that in mind next time i see you asking for ideas, haha. It's good to know nothing is off limits =D
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    I'll keep that in mind next time i see you asking for ideas, haha. It's good to know nothing is off limits =D

I look at my roster and they all want in on the fun so.... what's a farmer to do.. I still get laughed at for my jedi team of zQGJ, zBarris, Lumi, JKA, GMY. But, it completed the mythic "Daring Droid" event so glad I have em!

• XKurareX
    478 posts Member
    Options
    Why not run an AA squad than together with HYoda - it shouldnt be.
    AA (L), HYoda, Cls, Ezra, Kenobi/Old Ben
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Interesting. Right now I was working on AA, CLS, Han, Bb8, Thrawn. But recently I have read Ventress is better instead of Han for p3/p4. So bringing her up also. Old Ben is intriguing. TY!

Added: But dps seems slow then, with your suggestion?
  • XKurareX
    478 posts Member
    Options
    Inside this team is AA being dead quickly. Dps from Ezra/Cls with HYoda isnt an issue at all. This team can dish out immense damage actually. Problem is every rebel team will fill Vaders speed and puts you with imp inside tm chain.

If you want to fight as rebel a team as firstly mentioned around: Cls, Zolo, Nihilus (better)/Fulcrum, Kenobi, R2D2 could be way better. Han can stun the biggest threat and after that R2D2 can smoke away the team and you can ability block/remove buffs and later annihilate with Nihilus.
  • Options
    XKurareX wrote: »
    Inside this team is AA being dead quickly. Dps from Ezra/Cls with HYoda isnt an issue at all. This team can dish out immense damage actually. Problem is every rebel team will fill Vaders speed and puts you with imp inside tm chain.

If you want to fight as rebel a team as firstly mentioned around: Cls, Zolo, Nihilus (better)/Fulcrum, Kenobi, R2D2 could be way better. Han can stun the biggest threat and after that R2D2 can smoke away the team and you can ability block/remove buffs and later annihilate with Nihilus.

I figure AA as more of a Raid team, although I see it in arena, all g12 of course.

• Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    You dont want AA or Old Ben being called to assist. OB is off the table imo.

AA (L), CLS, HYoda, GK, Thrawn ftw.
  • Options
    I read that even post adjustments, JTR is better then AA. More damage etc. True?