Bonus Guild Event Tokens

Been noticing i have been receiving a lot of bonus guild event tokens from simming cantina battles. Go to check them in shipments and i have the same amount i did after my last guild event. Anyone else not receiving these? (I know this is supposed to be reported in the other application but my phone doesn't allow that tool to work on mine for some reason, just getting a feel for who else is getting jipped with this.

Replies

• NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Been noticing i have been receiving a lot of bonus guild event tokens from simming cantina battles. Go to check them in shipments and i have the same amount i did after my last guild event. Anyone else not receiving these? (I know this is supposed to be reported in the other application but my phone doesn't allow that tool to work on mine for some reason, just getting a feel for who else is getting jipped with this.
    I've been getting them. Are you sure you're not accidentally looking at your regular guild tokens? Easy to mix them up.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Define a lot.... 400 GET for 1000 cantina energy..... if that's a lot to you....well lol

horribly disappointing but free get is free get... i'll take my 5 yoda shards for may the 4th celebration and roll with it if I can get up to the 1000 or so it takes for 5 shards.... awesome 4 day reward !!!! MAY the 4th be with uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu (yogurt fades outs)
  • Options
    It is indeed a lot. Everyday with 3 refreshes I get to buy 5 more wampa shards, which really adds up.

And to the OP, I didn't have that problem and no one in my guild said to have it. Are you sure you're not mixing currencies up?
  • YKMisfit
    730 posts Member
    Options
    At least you didn't do what I did and use 3 refreshes worth of cantina energy farming mods before realising the bonus guild event tokens were only given on cantina battles.

*facepalm*

In my defence (and it's a terrible defence), it was late and I was kinda running on autopilot.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options

Are you less than level 65?.... If so, you don't have access to the guild event store... Your tokens will be waiting for you when you get there....
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    YKMisfit wrote: »
    At least you didn't do what I did and use 3 refreshes worth of cantina energy farming mods before realising the bonus guild event tokens were only given on cantina battles.

*facepalm*

In my defence (and it's a terrible defence), it was late and I was kinda running on autopilot.

Ah, man, that sucks. Sorry that happened.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    It is indeed a lot. Everyday with 3 refreshes I get to buy 5 more wampa shards, which really adds up.

And to the OP, I didn't have that problem and no one in my guild said to have it. Are you sure you're not mixing currencies up?

Were you doing low energy cost nodes? I’m getting nowhere near that many, but admittedly I’m farming captain Han.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    I am farming the lowest cost nodes I can find for both normal and cantina energy. Farming FOE instead of CHS theoretically doubles my GEC.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    garbage. lol "extra" nothing
    Maybe End Game isn't for you