NEW VIDEO - Nightsisters in action. UPDATED

13Next

Replies

• Options
    CronozNL wrote: »
    @CPMP
    Initiate is pretty underrated, she deals massive damage if you haven't noticed yet :D Acolyte I have my doubts but Initiate is a must in NS team.

She gets 138 speed. And the damage is nice for a tank, but not for a dps. And even as tank, i would have gone for Kylo/Savage if i had to pick tank. But mostly i would have gone with GS for assist and damage.
    Nightsister speed is a trap. Same with GQJ. People don't use 5 jedi because all will get speed. They use it only for 1-2 jedi max.
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    Jabba wrote: »
    Your on my shard cosmicturtle you could get 1 with a ventress lead mix Maybe even full Nightsister team there's another Nightsister team i see a lot I float between 25 and rank 1 Zhil Axfow rank is all about being on right time of day most teams can beat anything with bad ai. There's still hk lead droid teams in top 100. At the top mostly QBJ mixes with a lot of QBJ Geo Rey RG yoda. I'm going build night sisters next actuall started and Jedi event got me sidetracked have all but Daka.

I battled him last night and recorded it too. He swapped Acolyte for Sidious though.

It's weird actually. Once you're up high enough you actually drop less. I regularly drop from 75 to 130-150. But now I'm up here I've rarely dropped.

What's your in game name?
    Zhil Axfow add me if u want 778 357 635 I see u ready to pounce from 47 tomorrow right before awards lol
  • Options
    This team is terrible. If the AI focused Daka even once you were out of it for good. Without Asajj and Daka that team is worth 0.

That said, I want to see more videos of them in action, preferably against meta teams.

Nice dedication though to put the team together.

Pretty much. A nightsister team is no threat to me at all on defense. I wish you were on my server turtle, I'd be seeing you right now :P

President Scroob! Are you on the same shard as me? I saw someone with your IGN rise up pretty high today. Ozan is the one constant on my shard's top 10. And I've been in the top 5 every day with an Asajj led team.
  • President_Scroob
    1802 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Erick_BFN wrote: »
    This team is terrible. If the AI focused Daka even once you were out of it for good. Without Asajj and Daka that team is worth 0.

That said, I want to see more videos of them in action, preferably against meta teams.

Pretty much. A nightsister team is no threat to me at all on defense. I wish you were on my server turtle, I'd be seeing you right now :P

President Scroob! Are you on the same shard as me? I saw someone with your IGN rise up pretty high today. Ozan is the one constant on my shard's top 10. And I've been in the top 5 every day with an Asajj led team.
    I am Indeed!!! In fact I debated attacking you a couple of times because of Assaji lead. Today was the highest I've gotten. When I ditched HK-47 for Dooku and Sid for QGJ my rise was meteoric. After dooku gets to 7 I'm gonna work on GS who will replace Kylo
  • Options

I am Indeed!!! In fact I debated attacking you a couple of times because of Assaji lead. Today was the highest I've gotten. When I ditched HK-47 for Dooku and Sid for QGJ my rise was meteoric. After dooku gets to 7 I'm gonna work on GS who will replace Kylo

Welcome to the top ranks Mr President! I've been hoping to see you and/or Ham Zolo rise up just for having fun user names.
  • Options

Welcome to the top ranks Mr President! I've been hoping to see you and/or Ham Zolo rise up just for having fun user names.

I won't be staying there. I'll be sinking back into the 50-70 range soon. Its too cutthroat for my liking up there and I'm not willing to waste crystals on refreshes
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    They really need a little buff. :/
  • Options
    I've been slow farming them, and really enjoy the synergy of the team. After I see how this Yoda event goes in a couple days, I'm going to focus full force on the NS team. My Ventress and Initiare are 6* gear 8 already. Working on acolyte and Daka while hard Node farming talia to maximize daily shards for all remaining.
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • dreamer05
    139 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Great team! I run Ventress as lead, Initiate, Daka, Talia, and Dooku instead of Acolyte. I have a 7* Acolyte, but she's only lvl 53 and I always thought she was weak as hell. Dooku is only 5* and I'm contemplating replacing him with Kylo Ren.
    I love my team! I only get up to around 150 in arena, but who really cares?

And people saying Initiate is weak are out of it. She's a beast.

I say play what you love. Maybe I'll top off my Acolyte and see how it goes. I'm just waiting until they add mother Talzin to achieve world domination!
  • Options
    This is so great! Awesome work, congrats, hope you get up to #1 soon :wink:
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • Options
    Why Nightsisters? I understand you want to be different, which I applaud, but did you have any particular reason for choosing the Nightsisters? I'm genuinely curious.
  • Options
    The nightsister story and lore is so interesting. I love that the nightsisters are force sensitive but use magicks and aren't completely sith. I also would eventually like an all female team. Those are my reasons at least.
This discussion has been closed.