Just need some advice

ChrisAce
33 posts Member
edited May 2018
So, my Shard is a early 2017 shard, if I remember correctly and im at rank 812 in arena and am stopped by Wiggs, Jedi, and random teams. Everyone else is lvl 85 because I stopped playing until February this year. I was thinking of making a Empire/Sith team consisting of EP (L), DV, DN, GAT, and some kind of tank (maybe Sion or Stormtrooper) I feel like this should counter the other teams, am I on the right track?

https://swgoh.gg/u/chrisace
Post edited by ChrisAce on

Replies

• DarthFele
    36 posts Member
    Options
    in theory a palp lead team (Z a must) + Vader + Other 3 empire or Sith toons should counter any rebel based team (at least on the ranks that you are playing). Just make sure that your Vader should be faster than all the rebels your are playing against so you do force crushed before they make any move
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, zEP lead teams do well against rebels. However, don't forget your rebels (/Phoenix) to get 7* EP next time around and your scoundrels for credit heist.
  • ChrisAce
    33 posts Member
    Options
    DarthFele wrote: »
    in theory a palp lead team (Z a must)

Would it still work without the Zeta? Im only level 74.
  • ChrisAce
    33 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Waqui wrote: »
    Yes, zEP lead teams do well against rebels. However, don't forget your rebels (/Phoenix) to get 7* EP next time around and your scoundrels for credit heist.

Im finishing up my last stars on Pheonix right now, they should be able to get me a 7 star Palp this time around.
  • DarthFele
    36 posts Member
    Options
    ChrisAce wrote: »
    DarthFele wrote: »
    in theory a palp lead team (Z a must)

Would it still work without the Zeta? Im only level 74.

The zeta is the one that creates the turn meter madness On Palp teams, however without the zeta you still be superior on potency and max health and they will get a decrease on their potency and evasion.

Soooo long story short, YES palp lead is still superior however without the zeta you will have to worry about speed.
  • ChrisAce
    33 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Ok thanks, ill get my team up soon and see how it works.