Raid controls?

I was so excited to hear that raid controls/tools are *finally* coming to the game. Any idea when we can expect them?? I’m so tired of having to police cheaters. I wanna have fun playing the game too!

Replies

• Options
    I know right? Getting tired of having to put “ ZERO dmg PIT until Blah blah” then despite that an hour later I see 200k dmg 100k dmg 2000 dmg oops! Sorry! that happens a lot more than it should... -.-
  • Range1974
    901 posts Member
    Options
    August
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Nope, they did not state any set schedule or timeframes for this update to the game.
  • Drazz127
    770 posts Member
    Options
    When's August happening?
  • Options
    Drazz127 wrote: »
    When's August happening?

I believe you're looking for December 5th
  • Options
    When's August happening?

December 5th has been cancelled/postponed more to come in August.
  • Wardai
    252 posts Member
    Options
    When's August happening?

I was looking forward for something to do on my birthday

• Chucko_marek
    3817 posts Member
    Options
    When's August happening?

soon
  • TVF
    36611 posts Member
    Options
    The swear filter really needs to include "August" and "Soon" given that you guys have beaten the horse so badly, there's not even any horse dust left to beat anymore.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    August, Soon, Han, Multiple Bronzium, Selling Gear, so many dead horses here, it's a horse crematorium.
  • Options
    Re: Release Date of Raid Controls. See: Duke Nukem

(1 million Gamer Nerd points if you get this reference)
  • CoolpantsMcghee
    74 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options

I just made a forum account for the sole reason of letting you know I earned 1 million points.

And by made, I mean reset my pw because I haven't posted in years.
  • Options

I just made a forum account for the sole reason of letting you know I earned 1 million points.

And by made, I mean reset my pw because I haven't posted in years.

"Heh... what a mess" ;)

• CPace
    151 posts Member
    Options
    I was so excited to hear that raid controls/tools are *finally* coming to the game. Any idea when we can expect them?? I’m so tired of having to police cheaters. I wanna have fun playing the game too!

I agree with you bruv. It's a pain when your an officer
  • CPace
    151 posts Member
    Options
    Range1974 wrote: »
    August

The month I was born. Cool!
  • Options
    Huatimus wrote: »
    August, Soon, Han, Multiple Bronzium, Selling Gear, so many dead horses here, it's a horse crematorium.

31a.gif
    Let'er rip!
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    Also #NerfRey
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    Also #NerfRey

Ah yes, also NerfDooku, NerfChaze and so on.
    And 3 Chewie shards.
  • Options
    Haha, yeah...August...December 5th..
    I’m not asking about revan or Jedi luke or new content. I’m not complaining that an event is too hard/easy for me.
    I see this as a service issue. A fix is way past due.
    The problem isn’t that cg didn’t deliver on promises in August/ dec 5th; the problem is that the dates came and went without any communication or acknowledgement.
    Mentioning future fixes without dates and without further communication is just more of the same from cg.

To be fair, I’m glad that communication from cg has improved from atrocious to generally inconsistent. But that is still pretty disappointing for a customer service-reliant game model.
    I’m prob not gonna stop complaining about this. Guild members expect solutions from their officers. I expect solutions from cg.
  • TVF
    36611 posts Member
    Options
    I’m prob not gonna stop complaining about this. Guild members expect solutions from their officers. I expect solutions from cg.

That's fine, but it almost certainly won't change a thing.
  • Chucko_marek
    3817 posts Member
    Options
    Huatimus wrote: »

31a.gif
    Let'er rip!

This is a funny GIF. I like this GIF.
  • TVF
    36611 posts Member
    Options
    I don't think complaining about something that is not in the game is going to do any good when they've already said it's coming to the game. The only complaint here is that it hasn't happened yet.
  • scoed1227
    22 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    I don't think complaining about something that is not in the game is going to do any good when they've already said it's coming to the game. The only complaint here is that it hasn't happened yet.
    This I fully agree with. I hope we don't have to wait to long for the promised tools. It will make my life easier.

• jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    Options
    It's been super quiet out of the Dev team lately...nothing really in the last 8 days...
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

That's fine, but it almost certainly won't change a thing.

im sure that was said about a lot of things but eventually when people get annoyed enough to leave and the money stops flowing its amazing how much bigger their ears grow and suddenly you are heard XD

The money hasn't stopped flowing..... And for every one of you negative nancies complaining about every aspect of the game, there are 100 of us enjoying it......
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    nerf um, poe?? rtt: may the 4th
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • BinBetter
    47 posts Member
    Options
    ah yes August: (A)ll (u)s (g)amers (u)rgently (s)eeking (t)ool
  • Rebel_yell
    928 posts Member
    Options
    jkray622 wrote: »
    It's been super quiet out of the Dev team lately...nothing really in the last 8 days...

they said they were hunkering down to be in full "Solo" mode. Probably finishing up a lot of content. Plus, with the exception of the STR complaints, most everything has been running pretty smoothly.