Galactic Bounties - Wampa Event

BnBTobacconist
665 posts Member
edited May 2018
Jesus finally got Wampa.. did it with BH lead, 4 star bossk.. high potency team, get debuffs up round 3 to get tm going into p4.. stun/tm down with greedo/bossk/denger.. ability block

opZobZz.jpg
d1Mfxgr.jpg

Post edited by BnBTobacconist on

Replies

• Options
    gear levels?
  • Options
    Congrats, What a ride beating that tier, ;)

• Options
    Are people doing the top tier for the challenge or because they need the wampa shards?

I only need paploo so thats the tier im doing. They should offer more crystals at the upper tiers
  • CarterH
    57 posts Member
    Options
    How do you have 4-star bossk? Devs said that he would only be a 3-star.
  • Kissycat
    410 posts Member
    Options
    CarterH wrote: »
    How do you have 4-star bossk? Devs said that he would only be a 3-star.

Probably bought the pack to star him up
  • PeteSolo
    173 posts Member
    Options
    Nice man, how many dollars did that cost you?
  • Options
    PeteSolo wrote: »
    Nice man, how many dollars did that cost you?

• kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    Nice strategy! I've gotten to stage 4 a few times and WHOMP - that's the end of it. Unfortunate that greedo's stun also requires a zeta, seems useful, but not zeta-useful (since it doesn't even take effect 100% of the time). Once I get IPD a bit further along and gear my BHs a bit more I'll be starting on Wampa.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • exec79
    156 posts Member
    Options
    ppl said its impossible, you must be a cheater!

to be serious, congrats, can we have an swgoh link for your bh's or tell us your gear levels and how many zetas if any?
  • MoHunter
    13 posts Member
    Options
    Nice one, it was a hell of a challenge! Took me about 50 attempts but got lucky in the end and did it with a 3* Bossk (leader zeta’d) @ G9, as well as G12 Boba, 88 and Zam and G11 Dengar. Lots of speed mods, lots of swearing, lots of debuffs finally paid off.
    Didn’t take a screenshot though so I might just be a filthy liar. :)
  • Shaunyvee
    916 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    With no dengar don't believe it's doable.

Bossk or not

*Edit* & if you've geared and starred up dengar, you deserve wampa shards....
  • Chucko_marek
    3817 posts Member
    Options
    Is Bossk any good at 3 or 4 stars? Part of me wants to use him, the other wants to wait for him being farmable.
  • exec79
    156 posts Member
    Options
    Shaunyvee wrote: »
    With no dengar don't believe it's doable.

Bossk or not

*Edit* & if you've geared and starred up dengar, you deserve wampa shards....

once upon a time, he was the jolly joker for rancor solo team.
  • Options
    yeah I bought the bossk pack, i didn't have greedo's zeta. They were gear 11 and 12. The mods weren't that great just high potency for health, I relied on the speed from debuffs.
  • JDSteady
    49 posts Member
    Options
    I was able to beat the wampa tower with a G11 BF lead, G12 Dengar, G9 4* Bossk, G9 Greedo and G9 Zam. My G12 IG88 had to sit on the sidelines. Took a great deal of attempts and mod swapping (Dengar needs to be fast) but I was able to beat it twice, no zetas.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Are people doing the top tier for the challenge or because they need the wampa shards?

I only need paploo so thats the tier im doing. They should offer more crystals at the upper tiers

They're doing it for the shards. It's basically a free Territory War every time this event comes up. Huge savings.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.