Resource exchange

Me and my guild were talking about how some of us have way to many of some resources and too many of others while some of us have plenty of what we need and need what we have. So I had a fun idea of a new guild room like the gear exchange where members can request ability mats (except zetas and omegas) credits and training droids and it can be limited like the gear exchange so it isnt overpowered and easily abused

Replies

• John_Matrix1985
    2276 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Deleted
  • CoastalJames
    2971 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Yes, it would be cool if resource exchange was easier and better.

But I guess this throws up all manner of issues and complications. The game becomes a trading platform instead. Problematic. The game, as it is, no longer is the game as it is.
  • Nema
    136 posts Member
    Options
    They won't because then no one needs to spend crystals on gear. You having too much is not a concern for them
  • Garmaddon
    153 posts Member
    Options
    It would be handy if you could sell gear for credits like you can mods. Loads of us have thousands of bits of gear that we will never use so to be able to convert them to credits would be useful
  • Options
    Garmaddon wrote: »
    It would be handy if you could sell gear for credits like you can mods. Loads of us have thousands of bits of gear that we will never use so to be able to convert them to credits would be useful

Would take the developers too long to deploy. Its not like it was previously part of the game... oh wait.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    Garmaddon wrote: »

This feature was removed, for good reasons too.