Will this team get 7 Star palp???please help

I have ezra gear 10 Hera andchopper gear 9 zeb and kanan gear 9. Level 84 and all ability’s maxed and omegaed, but no zetas. Mods are average. Will this get palpatine 7 Star??? What about thrawn 7 Star?

Replies

• Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options
    Palp yes, thrawn is a maybe.
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    What do I need for thrawn?
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    better mods and good RNG. gear, lvl, and abilities you should be fine with.
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • CPace
    151 posts Member
    Options
    What do I need for thrawn?

You got everyone for Thrawn. Send me a MSG and we will discuss about your trip to 7* Thrawn
  • Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Should be relatively easy. Unlocked 7* this morning with:
    Lando 80
    Ackbar 78
    Biggs 78
    ST Han 76
    Zeb 76

All G8, really good mods on first two, 2-3 dot on last three. They are all 1-3 pieces away from G9. If anything yours is way stronger.
  • murphsith
    205 posts Member
    Options
    I have ezra gear 10 Hera andchopper gear 9 zeb and kanan gear 9. Level 84 and all ability’s maxed and omegaed, but no zetas. Mods are average. Will this get palpatine 7 Star??? What about thrawn 7 Star?

Yes
  • Options
    Most definitely palp.
    I managed to slip by with gear 7-8 jyn, cassian, pathfinder, ackbar, and Biggs, by stacking the exposes, so you should be More than solid
    Idk about thrawn I’m working on getting him myself.
  • Options
    It should be enough for thrawn also. I think i had them at mostly g8 with hera and kanan g9 when I did it. I had to shift some mods to make them faster and rely on rng but made it. You may have to shift some better mods to them but you should be good. But if you're worried just gear them all to g10. That should remove the rng factor at least to an extent. They are good for tb, tw, and a few events so having them at g10 is good for that too.
  • Options
    Yes you are definitely ready for both events. Usually the recommended gear lvl for these events are 8 with good mods,but if you have gear 9/10,its gonna be an easy ride to 7*.
  • Options
    Definitely Palpatine and maybe Thrawn