Free To Play Suicide Squad (Do Good Damage In All Raids)

A fruitful day to all & may the force be with you

I will be talking about about a completely free to play team that is relatively easy to assemble & will do good damage across all raids.

Mock Team: Nute Gunray Lead, Leia, R2-D2/Teebo , Acolyte & Zombie. (speed high offense & Critical Damage is a key factor)

How does this team do good damage in raids?

First of all we have to understand the synergy between the toons involved. Zombie cant be defeated as long as a Nightsister ally is still alive plus her messy taunt. Acolyte on the other had remains in stealth for most of the battle so does Leia & Teebo you can swap Leia for Ewok Elder if you are using Teebo instead of R2-D2 the Ewok Duo help alot in raids Ewok Elder is essentially Teebo's Turnmeter engine. R2-D2 on the other hand help keep the team stealthed & ensures the focus remians on Zombie. Nute Gunrays lead grants 55% Critical chance & 50% Turnmeter the first time an ally scores a critical hit when in stealth mode. This translates into a horribly fast team especially Leia, Acolyte, Ewok Elder, R2-D2 & Teebo. Remember Ewok Elder has a 60% chance to gain 50% Turnmeter when he uses his basic grant half that amount to other Ewok Allies & 10% to no Ewok allies This Generally make the team much faster Teebo super fast so he keeps removing Turnmeter. In raids the boss keeps killing Zombie & Counter attacks Are Prevented helps with phase3 of Tank raids & phase2 & 4 of sith raids.

I Hope This Has Been Helpful To Some. Criticism & More Ideas Are Welcome.

Keep Grinding

-GENERAL INSTANT
GENERAL INSTANT

Replies

• Options
    To make the team more tricky if you are gking with R2-D2 you can swap CLS for Leia or go with this team Nute Gunray Lead, R2-D2, Leia, Scariff/ CLS & Teebo/ Acolyte
    GENERAL INSTANT
  • Options
    To make the team more tricky if you are gking with R2-D2 you can swap CLS for Leia or go with this team Nute Gunray Lead, R2-D2, Leia, Scariff/ CLS & Teebo/ Acolyte

CLS Must have both unique zetas so R2-D2 force taunts on him so he keeps countering & giving Turnmeter to entire team
    GENERAL INSTANT
  • Roopehun
    344 posts Member
    Options
    I like the concept, Id really like to try it out, although I wouldnt really call it easy to get a 7 star zombie.
  • Options
    Zombie doesn't need to be 7 star unless for raids They fair well on offensive in arena
    GENERAL INSTANT
  • Damodamo
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    And which raid do you think this would work in?

Not enough tmr for rancor
    Not enough damage or anything else for haat
    Sith ha ha ha
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Damodamo wrote: »
    And which raid do you think this would work in?

Not enough tmr for rancor
    Not enough damage or anything else for haat
    Sith ha ha ha

Leia is decent against Sion in STR, she could become a solid machine gun under Nute. She hits hard, especially with cycle of suffering, and her stealth negates counters. Not so sure about the rest, though.
  • Damodamo
    1589 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    @Nauros Leia does hit hard, but and it’s a big but, of the sit mixalot sized but, there’s nothing there to stop sion ripping through the team and munching her, counters are negated while in stealth, but none of the rest of the toons offer any real shield for her, cls excluded obv
  • Options
    Damodamo wrote: »
    ...but and it’s a big but...

I like big buts and I can not lie.