Post edited by ElMoscho on

Replies

• Options
    Update:

7*:
    Sid, Lumi, Phasma, Dooku, Poggle
    6*:
    JC, Poe, HK47, Ackbar, Rey, Eeth

Any suggestions for an offense and an defense PVP-lineup?
  • Galgenstrick
    849 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Sid, Dooku, Rey, Lumi, Poe

Edit: didn't see Poggle on there. Try this one

Sid, Dooku, Rey, Poggle, Poe

GS would be better than Poggle, but Poggle is still good.
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • Options
    Dooku as leader on that team above, poe can use the evasion more than crit, and Rey ofc with her foresight will gain auto offense up.

and i dont like poggle much, all he can do is offense up, and i find teams that use him very easy to be beat (and im sure im not the only one that will focus you because you have poggle...)
    so if u want offense up, QGJ will do better job,since he can also do damage, unlike poggle.
  • Options
    Dooku as leader on that team above, poe can use the evasion more than crit, and Rey ofc with her foresight will gain auto offense up.

and i dont like poggle much, all he can do is offense up, and i find teams that use him very easy to be beat (and im sure im not the only one that will focus you because you have poggle...)
    so if u want offense up, QGJ will do better job,since he can also do damage, unlike poggle.

Having a maxed Poe and QGJ both is one thing to say.... and another to actually be able to do within a relatively short time.
  • Options
    Dooku (L) Sid Rey phasma and Poe would be my choice! Currently running Dooku lead and I'm loving it
  • Options
    I'm not so satisfied with my arena trend
    Today i lost over 80 ranks. (from 38 to 119). My current team was Phasma(L), Dooku, Rey, Lumi and Poe.
    Before that i tested your Dooku-lead suggestions but that didn't work very well.

Any other teams you would nominate?

Update:
    7*:
    Sid, Lumi, Phasma, Dooku, Poggle, Eeth, Bariss
    6*:
    JC, Poe, HK47, Ackbar, Rey, QGJ, IG-86, Yoda
  • Options
    chuckwing wrote: »

Having a maxed Poe and QGJ both is one thing to say.... and another to actually be able to do within a relatively short time.

just suggested Dooku as lead over sid, and that poggle need to be replaced imo, since dooku give offense already, so why put a toon that its the only thing he can do ? so if he REALLY want offUp, i'd suggest qgj.

that was suggestion regard the team stated above my comment.
    i'd suggest Dooku, Rey, Poe, lumi, poggle - but i'd not be happy with team like that, and i'd like to swap lumi and pog. and it involves farming, hard farming.
  • Options
    ElMoscho wrote: »
    Today i lost over 80 ranks. (from 38 to 119). My current team was Phasma(L), Dooku, Rey, Lumi and Poe.
    Before that i tested your Dooku-lead suggestions but that didn't work very well.
    My guess is it's because with the exception of Rey (who isn't difficult to one-shot), that team isn't very scary. If Rey is taken care of before Poe goes then there just isn't anyone left to do damage.

You could try: Sid, Poggle, 86, Rey, Poe. You'd probably get to use Sid's AoE with offense up and expose on some enemies. Swapping Phasma for Sid might be worth trying, too. She hits hard with offense up and advantage. Lumi as a lead could be fun. A few more dodges and a heal after Poe's taunt might be nice.

Leaving Dooku as lead for defense is worth trying. He's "scarier" than Sid or Phasma leads since a little bad RNG can make about anyone lose. If you aren't using him as your lead I'd leave him off your team unless your leader board is full of Jedi. Given that he isn't working as lead I'll assume that isn't the case.
  • Options
    garublador wrote: »
    My guess is it's because with the exception of Rey (who isn't difficult to one-shot), that team isn't very scary. If Rey is taken care of before Poe goes then there just isn't anyone left to do damage.

But this Team work so great in Offense. The taunt from Poe, then the Victory March from Phasma and my enemy is almost history :(

But i will check your suggestions.
    Thanks

PS: I forgot to list RG 4*. I read a lot of times that this toon is very good even with 4*, is that true?
  • Options
    garublador wrote: »

But this Team work so great in Offense. The taunt from Poe, then the Victory March from Phasma and my enemy is almost history :(

But i will check your suggestions.
    Thanks

PS: I forgot to list RG 4*. I read a lot of times that this toon is very good even with 4*, is that true?
    I've started experimenting with RG at 4 stars in arena just recently. He's good enough on offense in the top 50 on my mid December server but I'm not sure how great he is on defense, yet. Strategic stuns with RG seem to be a big part of how well he works. I tried Poggle (L), GS, 86, RG and RP, but I lost more rank than normal. I just switched to Poggle (L), GS, 86, RG and Han, all maxed or very close except for RG who's 4 stars. It's a ton of fun on offense and I'm hoping that having to decide on who to kill before RG and Han both taunt might be enough to keep people away. I won't know for a day or two how well it works on defense.
  • Options
    Try Dooku for Leader, and feel the different
  • KILOLEO
    75 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah got him 5 star and that might seem low but still very good