Guild skirmish

Herrbifi
44 posts Member
I know it's been touched on once in awhile but it would be awesome to have an area where we could do free skirmishes against guild mates. No cost, no rewards just to test and tune against squads in the guild that you know are specific for what you're looking for.

Replies

• Manny415
    322 posts Member
    Options
    Devs said NO
  • QJinX
    219 posts Member
    Options
    Herrbifi wrote: »
    I know it's been touched on once in awhile but it would be awesome to have an area where we could do free skirmishes against guild mates. No cost, no rewards just to test and tune against squads in the guild that you know are specific for what you're looking for.

Silly Herrbifi. Didnt you know the Devs know what we want better than we do? 'Cmon if this wasn't the case I am sure we would have skirmishes, mod management and a Sith raid that wasn't ridiculous by now.
  • PeteSolo
    173 posts Member
    Options
    The one thing that bothers me the most is the reason the devs gave us for it. They pretty much said that the game takes too much time and therefore they don't want to add more stuff that would take time. That's of course a ridiculous claim because that mode would have no rewards, it would be optional to do and nobody would force players to do it.

They probably want people to burn crystals trying their squads in arena which is ridiculous since arena is essentially nothing more that a crystal earning mode in the first place, so the fact that you have to spend crystals to experiment for arena itself is pretty ironic..

After mod management this is probably the second more useful thing in the game and we aren't getting it :(
  • Cal00054
    158 posts Member
    Options
    Between all the raids, Tb, tw, arena, etc I just don’t think people would have enough time.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Manny415 wrote: »
    Devs said NO

That's not true at all.

They actually said they ate looking at ways to turn the GW table into something of this nature. Allowing players to play allies and other who they dont normally get a chance to fight.

What they did say was they didn't want to develop something that would be could lead to more time in game if people didn't want to spend it. There is a hard balance here.
  • Options
    Cal00054 wrote: »
    Between all the raids, Tb, tw, arena, etc I just don’t think people would have enough time.

Sorry I don't agree with this at all. 3 times a day I put an hour in morning, 30 minute midday reset and 30 minute nightly reset. That covers all events and raids. Granted there are a lot that don't want to put much more in but this wouldn't matter it's optional. Also I think it would build more interested players if they got to brag and jest teammates about beating them.