QoL UI CR - Add clock and battery life to the top bar

Hi!
It would be great, if we had the clock or at least the battery displayed on top. Like hearthstone does.

Replies

• Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    I like that, before iOS9 I could just 4 finger pinch the game I was in a little to see signal, time & battery
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • El_Duderino
    413 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Would rather have the real estate on the screen in game, so no thanks. If you want to see the time or battery, exit the game for 2 seconds. ;)
  • Zakhary
    76 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Lol dumb. I just have to touch the top of my screen and it shows me the time and battery. I like that better.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Would rather have the real estate on the screen in game, so no thanks. If you want to see the time or battery, exit the game for 2 seconds. ;)

Leave the game for 2 whole seconds, are you mad :tongue:
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    If you are on Android and above 4.4 all you have to do is lightly pull down on the top of the screen, and you will see the entire status bar.
  • Options
    A touch of the finger at the top of the screen and I get this information.
    Bye Forums.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Now we're down to one second
  • Options
    The more I post on this forum the more I realize how many people don't know what QoL means..
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Quality of life
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    Clock Nd battery life are defiantly good ideas and should be visible on game screen. I cant think of a reason NOT to have them. Some things we do are time sensitive like timing arena battles. Makes sense to me
  • Options
    Haha iyi can see both without exiting the app. It's all about technology (Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+) It may be the only place where the edge screen is useful :)
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    It's possible to put the time and battery info into the GUI, in fun non disturbing ways like a wallclock, in cantina
  • Options
    Ztyle wrote: »
    It's possible to put the time and battery info into the GUI, in fun non disturbing ways like a wallclock, in cantina

That's actually a pretty imaginative idea, +1