Where is Sith Marauder?

I remember Sith Marauder release before rose and holdo. Where is SITH MARAUDER!!!!???

Replies

• Options
    Was he?
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Was he?
    Yeah, I don't think he was. I tried to check before saying anything, but when I googled "Galaxy of Heroes character release order" it just gave me a bunch of results about the release cadence.

But, anyway, I think Marauder, Visas, and Sion were a little after Rose and Holdo.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    Rose and Holdo were definitely first.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    Was he?
    Yeah, I don't think he was. I tried to check before saying anything, but when I googled "Galaxy of Heroes character release order" it just gave me a bunch of results about the release cadence.

But, anyway, I think Marauder, Visas, and Sion were a little after Rose and Holdo.

Yeah pretty sure marauder is next on the F2P farmable toons list
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

Yeah, I dug through the Game Updates threads.

Marauder was released with the 13 February update, Rose and Holdo with the 28 25 January update. I was right that three characters were released with Visas Marr and Darth Sion, but forgot the third one was Darth Traya.

So, anyway, Marauder should probably be with the next content update, which they've said will be around the 20th (give or take a few days) when ships and such are changed.

EDIT: The 25th, not 28th. Close enough...
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

Yeah, I dug through the Game Updates threads.

Marauder was released with the 13 February update, Rose and Holdo with the 28 25 January update. I was right that three characters were released with Visas Marr and Darth Sion, but forgot the third one was Darth Traya.

So, anyway, Marauder should probably be with the next content update, which they've said will be around the 20th (give or take a few days) when ships and such are changed.

EDIT: The 25th, not 28th. Close enough...

And we have an answer. Yay.