Which squads should I work on?

Mos_Grievous1337
92 posts Member
edited May 2018
I am currently working on a few different squads. I am working on getting my Bounty Hunters, Phoenix, Imperial Troopers, and Nightsisters to 7*. Bounty Hunters are coming from Ship store and Guild store, so no worry there. As for the other three, I am leaving one to the way side. Currently, that is the Phoenix squad. I already have Thrawn at 5*, but no higher than that.

I really love using my nightsisters for some things, and have Talzin and Acolyte at 6* with Zombie at 5*. I have wanted an Trooper squad for a while. I just gave Veers his Zeta and have everyone but deathtrooper at 6*. As for the Phoenix, I was never a fan of using their squad, but Thrawn is obviously a boss, especially at 7*. However, Hera is almost at 6*, while Sabine is at 5* and Ezra is at 4*. What should I do?

Which squads should I work on? 38 votes

Nightsisters/Imperial Troopers
23%
TooLAnonymousMehKindlerRiffinatorGeneralCalrissianKutalionSRBBarik_EdoMorningfrostMullas 9 votes
Nightsisters/Phoenix
21%
EricsonXByakuyaMoreThanEpochWilLaveliosYerff_CaasiHilmalaYaeVizsla 8 votes
Imperial Troopers/Phoenix
47%
STRIKEBOMBZCD_9915Bill0207RavenclawsJookaaObiJuanPollospicynachosupreme1CoastalJamesHawkeyePierce_4077Salatious_ScrumKiritoismynameBludmetalBantha_Foddertr1gergojackaldo20WardaiStompertwstdbydsn 18 votes
All three at the same time!
7%
RichfxxxTrojanderKrampus 3 votes

Replies

• Options
    I'm not worried about arena btw.
  • Options
    Nightsisters/Imperial Troopers
    If you're not worried about arena, I would suggest NS and Trooper. Both are strong in non-arena modes like TW and TB.

~Morningfrost
  • Bill0207
    375 posts Member
    Options
    I say troopers/Phoenix then you got a solid team that's good in each territory battles
  • ZCD_9915
    356 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    You need pheonix to get 2 of the best toons in the game. Troopers are great in TW
  • Options
    ZCD_9915 wrote: »
    You need pheonix to get 2 of the best toons in the game. Troopers are great in TW

I already have Palpatine at 7*. I have been playing for quite a while. I just never liked Phoenix, but it seems I'm at the point I may have to put aside my dislike for them in order to get Thrawn and the Chimera.
  • Options
    Imperial Troopers are fantastic.
  • Options
    Do this and while you are at it, concentrate on getting a cliche meta arena team (rebels). After that, when you start getting higher ranks, focus on ewoks.
    Why? Because they are fun!
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    Nightsisters/Phoenix
    Hard to say without knowing where you are or what you have.

However, generally, the squads that are best to work on starting out are, in order, Phoenix, Empire, Scoundrels. Then, pilots and ships. Lots and lots of pilots and ships. Then the Commander Luke prerequisited.

The most useful Empire toons to work on early on are generally the ones who double as pilots. Tarkin, Vader, and TIE Fighter Pilot. Add the legendaries, Palpatine and Thrawn, and you have a strong dark side team for a long, long time.
    Still not a he.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    Nightsisters/Phoenix
    That's... quite the collection for such poor performance in the arena. That there is a collection of very sketchy decisions.

Definitely Phoenix for 7* Thrawn, but the best arena team you have in reach right now is probably Nightsisters, under Asajj lead. Conveniently, even at incredibly low power, zombie is a thoroughly usable and abusable tank. Consider working on zBarriss in place of Acolyte as your #5.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    Lol. Thanks. I played to have fun for quite a while, and have decided somewhat recently to see how far I can climb. Again, still for fun and to see how much I can do/get.

But thank you. I was considering Barriss in the near future. I will probably get Thrawn because that seems to be the best move beyond JTR(who I have everyone I need and am just waiting).

Thanks!