What does Tenacity do?

I'm not clear what the tenacity attribute does and how important it is versus say defence or speed

Replies

• Krey
    341 posts Member
    Options
    It helps you resist debuffs.
  • Krey
    341 posts Member
    Options
    As for the usefulness, it really depends on the team you are facing. If they drop a lot of debuffs, then it could possibly be very important. But if the team does not drop debuffs, it's useless.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    So it is a very good attribute against for example old Ben, Poe (turn meter is now resistable), IG-88 and Phasma.

I'm not sure if tenacity also allows you to resist enemies trying to dispel your buffs - such as QGJ and Ventress. But I believe this to be the case.
  • Options
    very helpful. thank you

What would you suggest are the best attributes? Speed?
  • Options
    Yes. Speed is very important. Among other stuff. Take an hour of your time to read in this forum. Also,swgohcantina.com can be very helpful. They have all the stats and a few guides.
  • Options
    You know how you have a çharacter who has an ability with a 100% change to happen, but then somehow doesn't? That's your target's tenacity at work.

Yes, speed is the most important right now the way the game is built, but speed by itself doesn't mean anything. That's why Count Dooku, Darth Sidious, Genosian Soldier, and Rey are very popular but Nute Gunray is non-existant. He's average damage and blah everything else.
  • Options
    You want this: http://www.swgohcantina.com/character-max-stats/

You can click the column headers to sort by stat.

All hail Kylven