[iN] Video Proof of 20% Drop Rate

124Next

Replies

• Maestro
    157 posts Member
    Options
    Ok, this is my first "complain" post, but last night before i go to bed, i spendt 100 energy on Lightside 7-E: 0 purple blowdryers. Then when i wake up, 90 energy: 0 blowdryers. Purchasing a energy refill is VERY tempting at this point, but i decide to wait for the first free energy refill of the day. I have about 100 energy when that time comes: 0 blowdryers.

Are they for real with this droprate?!
  • Options
    They want you to spend crystals.. knowing them..
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • ubn87
    314 posts Member
    Options
    Even tho I don't need them yet I have bin farming them ever since 7e got open. I spend 100 every day on them
  • Maestro
    157 posts Member
    Options
    ubn87 wrote: »
    Even tho I don't need them yet I have bin farming them ever since 7e got open. I spend 100 every day on them

Is that a 100 crystals, energy or $$$ ?
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    The rate will be on your side very soon. Eventually it will even out to a normal drop rate.
    You can expect a hotstreak very soon.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Jiinn
    42 posts Member
    Options
    sometimes I got what I want 4 in a row,
    but sometimes I couldn't got all day long.
    (I can figure out how many energy I spent)

anyway it seems drop rate is tight.
    I still don't know if It's easier to spend real money on game.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Three things:

1) Devs have said that drop rates are constant (which means they are always a standard % which doesn't change - but variance exists)

2) We do NOT know what that drop rate is, although Team iN has done some decent research which indicates about 20% for purple gear. For hero shards, most actual data shows closer to 33% .

3) Just another reminder that variance exists. :)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I was in this purple hairdryers thing, but now that I filled my A-team and am in the process of building the B-team, they are overflowing, mostly from the daily challenges. Those 50 purple syringes though ... >:)
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Three things:

1) Devs have said that drop rates are constant (which means they are always a standard % which doesn't change - but variance exists)

2) We do NOT know what that drop rate is, although Team iN has done some decent research which indicates about 20% for purple gear. For hero shards, most actual data shows closer to 33% .

Just to point, they have said that SHARDS are constant. They have never said that Purple Gear has same drop chance than green gear. It is pretty safe to assume that gear has different rarity based on colores at least. Probably has the same drop este regsrdless of node, though
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Triqui wrote: »
    Three things:

Just to point, they have said that SHARDS are constant. They have never said that Purple Gear has same drop chance than green gear. It is pretty safe to assume that gear has different rarity based on colores at least. Probably has the same drop este regsrdless of node, though
    In regards to the bolded - no one has ever claimed that they are. I agree that the drop rates for different colored gear is different.

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Triqui wrote: »
    Three things:

In regards to the bolded - no one has ever claimed that they are. I agree that the drop rates for different colored gear is different.

Oh, I missunderstood you then
  • Options
    Time fo' dat, ain't nobody got.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    RedSix wrote: »
    When the level cap goes up to 80, I believe that the Agility Challenge is going to drop the Hypo Syringe. Players can unlock the next challenges at level 72.

Thank the maker!

• Geddre
    224 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Seriously... How rare are those things? (The ones needed for QGJ gear level 8) I've missed like 40 times in a row. I've had 2 since last week. This is bull. They need to set a maximum number of failures before you're automatically given the gear item. This isn't fun.
  • Options
    don't force farming...just do it's few time didn't get lucky then go for other things..i give up farming gear with all my energy. i just go for hard nots that have this gear.
  • Options
    I got my 20 for Sidious and my 20 for Poe in about 4 days of refreshes. I sim all my energy for it, use the bonus energy, and refresh twice every day. It's not as hard as people think.