Booze junkies looking for active members

We are a close nit group of players ranging from vets to new players we run low level and high level raids so every member of the guild can do raids we currently have 24 active members and are looking to grow our family if you think we are the kind of team you want to join then leave your code below and requests will be sent out

So join up now DO OR DO NOT THERE IS NO TRY

Replies

• ACow
    8 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Booze Junkies is looking to invite new members to the family!
    We are a friendly, casually active group of new and veteran players.

About Us:

24 awesome members.

Heroic Rancor Pit, Normal Tank Takedown, and Tier IV Sith Triumvirate. About to start Heroic Tank Takedown.

Reset is EST, but we have members from all over the world.

We have not been able to complete in Territory Wars due to not enough members. It’s something we want to do!

In Territory Battles we are averaging +12 stars.

Rules:

There is no "no hit" policy in place yet. Instead it is a modified "no hit" policy; we allow the lower level players to attack first.

We also do not have a set raid time. However, it is announced in a timely manner. We try to do them as much as possible depending on raid tickets.

We don't expect everyone to hit the 600 raid tickets daily but highly encourage it.

More tickets = more raids = more goodies.

Guild chat is encouraged, and we have a discord for better communication.

Extended periods of inactivity may get you kicked. We understand life happens, just let us know! And we will be waiting for your return.

It is mandatory to have fun, make new friends, and better yourself.  :)

If you have any further questions or want an invite, just let me know. Either send me a PM or contact me on discord. My discord is: A Cow#8458.
  • ACow
    8 posts Member
    Options
    Booze Junkies is looking to invite new members to the family!
    We are a friendly, casually active group of new and veteran players.

About Us:

24 awesome members.

Heroic Rancor Pit, Normal Tank Takedown, and Tier IV Sith Triumvirate. About to start Heroic Tank Takedown.

Reset is EST, but we have members from all over the world.

We have not been able to complete in Territory Wars due to not enough members. It’s something we want to do!

In Territory Battles we are averaging +12 stars.

Rules:

There is no "no hit" policy in place yet. Instead it is a modified "no hit" policy; we allow the lower level players to attack first.

We also do not have a set raid time. However, it is announced in a timely manner. We try to do them as much as possible depending on raid tickets.

We don't expect everyone to hit the 600 raid tickets daily but highly encourage it.

More tickets = more raids = more goodies.

Guild chat is encouraged, and we have a discord for better communication.

Extended periods of inactivity may get you kicked. We understand life happens, just let us know! And we will be waiting for your return.

It is mandatory to have fun, make new friends, and better yourself.  :)

If you have any further questions or want an invite, just let me know. Either send me a PM or contact me on discord. My discord is: A Cow#8458.
  • Options
    Bump