Hybrid Arena Team for newbie

I currently have a hybrid arena team of KRU, KR, Phasma, Old Ben and Boba. They have recently fallen well behind the ranks and would anyone suggest any ideas? Bobba and KR are my best build characters in 7 star category while other three in 6 star category. I was in around 300-400 in ranking but then recently it has been hard to even make to 500. Its hard to upgrade the above mentioned characters as fast as before since some gear material are not available in locations. (currently sitting at gear level 8-10). Any suggestions?

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    1. Check your mods.
    2. A full FO team with a few zetas does ok. (KRU, KR, FOTP, FOO and FOST preferably).
    3. For gear make sure that your guild raids on a regular basis preferrably heroic tier raids.
  • DarthBugdrops
    133 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    fotp hits massively hard and useful for ships aswell. definately swap out boba and OB. mandatory for FO as i understand is kr, kru, foo and a mix of executioner, fotp fost. if i could, but atm i got kr, kylo(lead), fost, fotp id probably go with executioner over fost, atleast need either fotp or exe ontop of foo for u need the dmg. put speed triangle on kylo and potency on fotp so he dont miss as much, if u got one, works really well against most teams, esp. phoenix as jarrus is quite slow by default also, depending on their speed u can keep him stunned all the time or waiting for TM. fotp will oneshot depending on gear with giddy up from foo, hera/chopper it happens sometimes as it does up to 15k, or if kr is under 100%. but u can only get so far if you are massively outgeared/leveled. im on a prety new shard but im down to 36 rank today, and teams around me either consist of thrawn/palps/sith or very high power phoenix teams.
  • XKurareX
    478 posts Member
    Options
    First Order is good as soon you can zeta KRU (because thats your only heal)

Do level up the First Order Executioner - he is useful in every aspect of the game. But for first order you should consider to have the full lineup as for every encounter a different lineup can change the tide. Its a small faction with just 8 chars - but a pretty powerful one especially after KRU is zeta'd and you got a "heal ability".

Depending on enemies you should level up every first order char. A good combination is also KRU + FOX + FOO + KRM + FOST - once the chain is running others get sacked (first order officer is incredible fast char and should nearly always go first - han solo will be your counter however).
  • Options
    Thank you guys for the advice I have almost built a good FOO and a FOX but still behind with the FOTP. Will focus on him more in the coming days. However I still dont have a FOST is he that much good? Thought Phasma is better but clearly you guys think differently so maybe I need to farm one?
  • XKurareX
    478 posts Member
    Options
    FOST gives 25% tm on special + protection up
    FOST zeta will call a random ally to assist him (65% chance)
    FOST will dispell on crit + 50% chance to speed down, he also ripostes

Yes he is pretty good, but more difficult to gear up...
  • Options
    Hi Guys I have got my FOO FOX properly set up and almost got my FOTP set up. I will then start on farming FOST and see whether he could replace someone in my lineup. Thank You all for your help.
  • Options
    XKurareX wrote: »
    Do level up the First Order Executioner - he is useful in every aspect of the game.

He's an absolute beast.

Also works in any team.