POssible Guild Merger?

Stenax
19 posts Member
I'm looking for a group of dedicated, like minded individuals to merge/create a new guild! We have found that we have a solid core that is carrying a lot of dead weight, and if you have an eye on being able to complete the Heroic Sith anytime soon you have to have 50/50 fully active guildies or it’s a non-starter. Here is what we are looking for;

-15-20 fully active members with a GP of over 1M a piece with Jedi Training Rey OR a solid chance of getting Rey on the next cycle.

-In the event of a merger we would like to take our top performers/participants and merge them with your top participants to create a super guild and keep our bottom half’s to preform as a “feeder” guild for the newly founded guild.

We are a Australian/American and Canadian guild we run raids to suit all players

Here is what we would like to bring to the table;

-Approximately 30 fully active members with a combined GP of approximately 55M we have 15 with JTR and I believe the majority of those that do not currently have her will likely get her on the next cycle.

If you are interested or have questions you can contact myself on discord. :)
bigdaff122#3046

https://swgoh.gg/g/3272/masters-of-puppets/
SWGOH.GG - Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Database
masters of puppets · SWGOH.GG
Check out masters of puppets Roster and accomplishments on Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes