Territory Wars - Not Joined list

Jethro
20 posts Member
I don't know if this has been discussed so hopefully I am not repeating it.

I'd like to see a feature where you can easily see who has not signed up or participated in territory wars. We tend to do this manullay to give people a friendly reminder. It would be nice if we didn't have to compare the roster to figure it out. A similar list would be nice in other areas of the game too (i.e. a list of who hasn't hit a raid boss today).

Replies

• Options
    Jethro wrote: »
    I don't know if this has been discussed so hopefully I am not repeating it.

I'd like to see a feature where you can easily see who has not signed up or participated in territory wars. We tend to do this manullay to give people a friendly reminder. It would be nice if we didn't have to compare the roster to figure it out. A similar list would be nice in other areas of the game too (i.e. a list of who hasn't hit a raid boss today).

I second that! As guild leader it is extremely tiring for me and the officers to constantly compare the lists in order to find out who didn't sign up or participate. Another possibility is to just auto-register whole guilds when a TW is up. That's one less thing to care about for members and officers/leaders.