Squishy even at 7*?

CPace
151 posts Member
edited May 2018
Ok so looking at 7* YHS (Young Han Solo) and VC(Vandor Chewbacca) , they can take a few hits but I thought the health pool for character and raid were going up. What happened to that, and look at VC. He is a tank but at 3* he is basically like at normal character health. It makes CWC look more superior over VC which is kind of embarrassing. What's up with "increased health pool". Does it only apply to the raids?

Replies

• Options
    His unique converts a lot of his protection to health, and not on a one-to-one ratio either. He gets more health than the protection he loses. Does factoring this in help at all?
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • CPace
    151 posts Member
    Options
    Ik that but look at YHS. Even O.G Han has more health than YHS and he's and old character in the game, and YHS is new!
  • Options
    Can't argue with ya there. I'd be underwhelmed if I had actually been excited for these toons.
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • Options
    Health isn't everything. Young Han and Vandor Chewie seem to have a decent amount of utility in other aspects of the game. Also, Young Han has nearly 8K more protection than Raid Han, and only 2K less health. I'll take that trade.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Looks like he is on par with Old Ben,but after factoring in his unique, he would be about 1.3 times Holdo at over 48,000 health without mods.
  • CPace
    151 posts Member
    Options
    OK I agree with that but the thing is... well we can't always rely on protection. The more health a character has, the more hits it can take and the more use it can do during the battle. So health does matte
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    CPace wrote: »
    OK I agree with that but the thing is... well we can't always rely on protection. The more health a character has, the more hits it can take and the more use it can do during the battle. So health does matte

Protection means more hits too, and YHS gives himself prot up quite frequently, and paired with VC, he will get some protection restore.
  • Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    Options
    My 5* CWC is my tenth highest character for overall health and he's a full two gear levels lower, 2 dot mods only, and about fifteen levels behind. He's literally and figuratively a beast.
  • chionophile
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    Why are people talking like CWC is good? He's not. He's terrible. Get a different tank. There's lots that are better.
  • Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    Options
    Rather than 7* a different/new scoundrel for credit heist I'll go with one I've had since the start. Saves me resources that I can use elsewhere when I only need him for heists.