Beating Light Side 9-B

Well, I FINALLY did it. I've been trying for months. It has been a struggle for me because I despise lightside characters. What I used to beat it was (all of these are 7* level 85 unless stated otherwise)

Wedge lead G8
Jyn G10
Old Ben G10 6*
Princess Leia G11
Biggs G8

Borrowed a CLS with only zeta on it binds all things, G12 though.

I thought for months that raid han was the trick to me beating this battle. How wrong I was. I was about to waste a zeta on him just to beat the battle because that's what I thought I needed. I actually need a tank and Jyn as backup revives on my biggs and wedge which you could kill if you hit them with a wet noodle. Sure enough using stuns and ability blocks from cls jyn and ben with damage fueled from leia and wiggs that's what did it for me. Hope this celebration post helps someone else beat the battle :smiley:

Replies

• Options
    First off, congrats.

zFinn GS10
    Scav Rey GS10
    R2-DZ GS 10
    Poe GS10
    B.B.-8 GS9

All Omega, all +8 speed secondary stats or better, modded the way Gaming-Fan.com recommends.

That team will carry you through all 9 normal and Hard Mode.

Palp
    Tarkin
    Thrawn
    Vader
    Shoretrooper 5*

All modded well and no Zeta will carry you through DS 9 normal and Hard modes.
  • Options
    First off, congrats.

zFinn GS10
    Scav Rey GS10
    R2-DZ GS 10
    Poe GS10
    B.B.-8 GS9

All Omega, all +8 speed secondary stats or better, modded the way Gaming-Fan.com recommends.

That team will carry you through all 9 normal and Hard Mode.

Palp
    Tarkin
    Thrawn
    Vader
    Shoretrooper 5*

All modded well and no Zeta will carry you through DS 9 normal and Hard modes.

For DS 9 nihilus lead and Sith carried me through no zetas or mods needed
  • dennishsnyder57
    478 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Good on ya! I finally beat that one and the last LS node with resistance. That BB8 Illuminated Density was the key!

Borrowing JRT was also a factor....