Visas Marr assits

locodiel
92 posts Member
Hi all, I just wanted to make sure I am right/wrong. Typically assits are second to the attack you do manually or to counters. When I use Chaze and Baze counters Chirrut assits after Baze attacked. When I use Gar Saxon his counter assists are second. When I use call to assits abilities the assist comes after the attack. And so on. At least I never noticed any different behaviour.

But Visas assit attacks often trigger immediately and basically most times she goes before the toon I want to use actually. Especially in P1 of hSTR this is disturbing because I can never use JTR special mind tricks because Visas causes DN tenacity to increase if her assist comes first and mind tricks gets blocked.

Is there any rule (strict/of thumb) how assits work? Did you experience the same? Problem for me is that I spent money on Visas and she turned out to be not as good as advertised. And the way how her assist works makes her much less useful for me. Would be sad to ultimately bench her forever.

Replies

• Terpentin300
    244 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    I have the same problem
  • XKurareX
    478 posts Member
    Options
    Its the anti Sith to buff the Sith - you didnt knew? :smiley:
  • locodiel
    92 posts Member
    Options
    As I said: she is not as good as advertised. I just want to find out if her assist works correctly.
  • XKurareX
    478 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Probably working as you described. That she doesn't dispell your attackers debuff from Nihilus. Honestly I don't wonder about Visas Marr anymore - she is simply a broken character. I am a sad teddy every time I use her. I really like her as character and bought her instantly. But she is just not good outside of p1 inside Sith raid. Sadly the programmers didn't thought about her kit at all. She is simply no comparison to Darth Sion or Darth Nihilus.
    You could however try to bug report her. But the moderators most likely will tell you they tested it and its working as intended (without to bother testing surely - as i reported a few bugs of her already).

Try to see it funny! You bought a Mace Windu for 300 $. Just the capital ship is not existing. But she has a better dress =)

Btw Mace Windu is in Sith raid even semi good - no joke! His expose does some real damage and is not resistible.
  • locodiel
    92 posts Member
    Options
    Her dispell only works if she is not debuffed herself. And I never noticed that this part of her kit is defunct. It is about the timing of her assist. She would be a much more useful character in hSTR if her assist ALWAYS came after the attack of the toon she assits.