The Grim Grind For Mk V Stun Guns is Back!

Versatti
241 posts Member
I appear to need quite a lot recently which has brought to my attention a) how bad the drop rate actually is and b) how infrequently they appear in Shard Store, Guild Store and Guild Event Store.

Unsurprisingly they are always readily available for crystals... go figure.

Replies

• TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    They aren't in the guild store.

I see them in the guild event store and shard shop at an ok rate, on par with some other gear, and the drop rate is the same as for other similar purple gear.

It is what it is.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    Ahhh dolphin problems. I remember those days.
    The real “grim grind” is MK6 stun guns. 10x the pain scale lol.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Its cant be back, if it never left......
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yes, they are a scarce resource that will force you to make decisions and yes if your are willing to spend crystals (and/or $$) they will be easier to manage or allow you faster development.

This is the way things are it doesn't change, it just moves.
  • SeanutB
    482 posts Member
    Options
    I thought that they do appear in the Guild Store? I think I have faint memories of getting them there before, but not crystal clear images.
  • Options
    SeanutB wrote: »
    I thought that they do appear in the Guild Store? I think I have faint memories of getting them there before, but not crystal clear images.

it's tough to keep track with as many stores as we now have (a good thing! not complaining CG!), but no, they are not in the guild store. I said this in a different thread, but I have 4 favorited characters that I'm working on and each one of them is stuck on a stun gun piece. Super frustrating.
  • Versatti
    241 posts Member
    Options
    Rebel_yell wrote: »

it's tough to keep track with as many stores as we now have (a good thing! not complaining CG!), but no, they are not in the guild store. I said this in a different thread, but I have 4 favorited characters that I'm working on and each one of them is stuck on a stun gun piece. Super frustrating.

I feel your pain.

I guess that’s why they are not appearing in one store, but they’re rarely surfacing in the others.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options

I'm not sure if they were there at one point, but they are definitely not there now and it's been that way for a long time. I buy stun guns every time I see them in the GE or Shard store, never seen it once in the Guild store.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Wycross
    53 posts Member
    Options
    I just finished moving Scavenger Rey to G12. I was, of course, needing these to finish up. I moved on to Sion. To get to gear 10 he needs, wait for it... more of these.