Got Sid and IG-88, Now What?

I just finished starring IG-88 to 7 and I already have Sid at 7*, but no one in the arena store is really jumping out at me to go for next. Any suggestions? Maybe there's a hero there I just don't appreciate the value yet or something. Or should I just save up arena tokens and hope they add someone new? I'm weaker on light side so maybe ST Han? I dunno.

Replies

• Options
    Get opress.
  • Options
    Hk would work with them or ackbar he has good abilities
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    Greedo for the upcoming scoundrel event? Also, Greedo has very decent attack.
  • Options
    Nonemo wrote: »

I hear the scoundrel even is only for credits? Isn't everyone overflowing with credits?
  • slmcmr
    875 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Nonemo wrote: »

I hear the scoundrel even is only for credits? Isn't everyone overflowing with credits?

In which universe are people overflowing with credits. Have you not seen all those threads about credit crunch, lol
  • Options
    If you plan on getting 86 in GW shipments, farming HK could complete a great droid team.
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, only those of us that concentrate on leveling a few chars are rich in credits. Oddly, it's probably the whales that are credit-short.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Options
    I went HK47 myself. Imagine giving your already powerful IG-88 +30% critical chance and +20% turn meter on each critical hit.

Your rapid fire lands 5 crits then you get another shot to finish off something that survived...

• Options
    Eeth Koth could be useful too if you are into Jedi, his stun chance is rivaled only by RG.
  • Options
    I went HK47 myself. Imagine giving your already powerful IG-88 +30% critical chance and +20% turn meter on each critical hit.

Your rapid fire lands 5 crits then you get another shot to finish off something that survived...

This option sounds most appealing! I have to admit, whenever I borrow and ally's HK he turns my IG from pretty good to a raging one-shotting monster lol. My only problem is that I'm already pretty unbalanced on dark/light. I have almost 2 full 7* dark teams and only 2 light heroes that are 7*. I've thought about going after Eeth Koth to try to build enough strong jedi to get Yoda but I definitely won't be ready for it when the event returns. Anyone know if they'll keep repeating that event every so often?