iPad reset: lost game progress

Vixen
4 posts Member
Please help!

Had to do a factory reset on my iPad and lost all swgoh progress.
I realise this is my own stupid mistake but is there any way I can get my old game back?
I don’t have my game number- that big long one...

Thanks ahead

Vx

Replies

• Dreislao
    380 posts Member
    Options
    If this is your Swgoh.gg profile > https://swgoh.gg/u/vixen/

You should be able to login and gain your player ID and Ally Code. Which should enable you to reclaim your account. Alternatively if you had linked your account with gamecentrr on your iPad you should just be able to religion and gain access back.
    I fight the good fight
  • Vixen
    4 posts Member
    Options
    It’s not me. My guild was called vixen, I’m pretty sure it was my character name too. How did you do the search? (I’m useless with tech)
    Thank you
  • Options
    In the guild menu go,to guild search, advanced search, type in vixen, a guild comes up with 14/50members, Yours?
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Vixen wrote: »
    It’s not me. My guild was called vixen, I’m pretty sure it was my character name too. How did you do the search? (I’m useless with tech)
    Thank you

Did you have an account on swgoh.gg

Its something you set up not automatic.

He probably searched using google and your name.
  • Vixen
    4 posts Member
    Options
    14 members is about right. The embarrassing thing is... um, what guild menu? I’m sorry, I am utterly hopeless
  • Vixen
    4 posts Member
    Options
    Do you mean in the actual game? I lost my progress so I can’t access the Guild menu until I’m level 22.
    Is there a way someone else can search and find my user ID?
    I would be ever grateful and will send you happy thoughts...
    Please?
  • Options
    Can’t really get more info then that, myself anyway, need to join the guild to see if it’s the right one,

And yes, in game, so you could make a guest account hit level 20 and search via the in game guild search function. It doesn’t tell what members or who’s leader or anything, so can’t grab it easily for you,
  • Options
    Once you get ahold of your ally code, you will need to contact ea help, via in game menu is usually best and explain what all happened and provide the info, that should be enough to find the account and get you back in
  • Vixen
    4 posts Member
    Options
    Thank you for trying, I appreciate it. That’ll teach me for being a fool and not noting down the blimmin’ code in the first place.