Bounty Hunters Contracts and Raids

can we get the contracts rewarded correctly? I assume the below isn't unique and there are other places.

Under Boba Fett lead

HAAT p4 turret dies first (non thermal) and no reward.. The mechanics work with a "death" for asajj, why not a reward? It just keeps popping back up each round with the blue bullseye.

Replies

• Options
    f2csXNv.jpg
    ow9BIpF.jpg

• Foxer
    461 posts Member
    Options
    Did you kill it with Zam? If so she can’t award contracts.
  • LordInuy
    212 posts Member
    Options
    Foxer wrote: »

that is, is it not enough that he dies? must he die for a hunter who has a contract? Are we joking? that senseless mechanics
  • Options
    LordInuy wrote: »
    Foxer wrote: »

that is, is it not enough that he dies? must he die for a hunter who has a contract? Are we joking? that senseless mechanics

Yes. Only Boba, IG, Dengar and Greedo are awarded contracts and can be the only killers of the contract. If a non-contract character kills the target, the benefit is denied to the BHs. They knew this when they created Bossk. They wanted you to spend money to avoid this pitfall mechanic.
  • Options
    The contract doesn’t complete regardless of who finishes the turret. I filed a bug two weeks ago.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Bugs and issue need to be reported to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>

@PIcoBurrito can you provide me a link to your report