What would be nice.........

Is for the devs to set (AND ANNOUCE) permanent dates for the Legendary events. Rather than us all be in a fluster as to what to farm. I don't mind the grind. I don't like the uncertainty. This would take little effort on the part of CG, and allieviate much conjecture.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Not that they couldn't, but as they are doing with this most recent update, they sometimes need to change the schedule to fit things in. This would cause issues of they also had a fixed schedule for more events.

We have the cadence now, which included alot of these details, and yes it's not exact but it is more than enough to gtlet ready for anything you are missing from the last round.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    Early warning lessens panic farming which lessens crystal purchases for refreshes or shards. This means less profit for CG.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    I agree that this is a business at the end of the day. If you are truly concerned about never spending on last minute farming, perhaps you should just farm characters ahead of time. For example, you miss the RJT event the first and second time around. Maybe start working towards it right after it ends?