Credit Heist....

BubbaFett
3311 posts Member
So, tomorrow will be 12 days since last credit heist (the promised maximum)..... I don't see the usual scoundrel pack in the stores...... Are we going to have one?

Replies

• Ebbda
    261 posts Member
    Options
    It's due on the 22nd :smile:
  • Options
    This is how they artificially control credits.....
    I hate these new timesinks called Tb/tw. Annoying features.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    So, tomorrow will be 12 days since last credit heist (the promised maximum)..... I don't see the usual scoundrel pack in the stores...... Are we going to have one?

They said a little while ago they would not be following the 6-12 day schedule. so no promises.
    Kyleslater wrote: »

Artificially? they absolutely control credits and other resources. the average is 8 days and we are pushing 12. if this one extension of 4 is causing anyone to run out, then they are not managing their resources as well as they should be.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    There is no longer any promised maximum as far as I know. I think, it was announced... was it in november or december?... that they abandoned the previous cadence of 6—12 days apart and always on weekends (unless it happened to 13 days apart or on a sunday).
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

They said a little while ago they would not be following the 6-12 day schedule. so no promises.

Artificially? they absolutely control credits and other resources. the average is 8 days and we are pushing 12. if this one extension of 4 is causing anyone to run out, then they are not managing their resources as well as they should be.

I typically agree in regards to resource management dude...... But really?.... They just put a push on to collect and invest in bh, then cause a credit heist drought?..... That's pretty low....
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    Waqui wrote: »
    There is no longer any promised maximum as far as I know. I think, it was announced... was it in november or december?... that they abandoned the previous cadence of 6—12 days apart and always on weekends (unless it happened to 13 days apart or on a sunday).

Where is this thread now?.... I can't find it...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

I typically agree in regards to resource management dude...... But really?.... They just put a push on to collect and invest in bh, then cause a credit heist drought?..... That's pretty low....

http://www.crouchingrancor.com/credit-heist-history/

The average has been the same +/- 0.1 days.... if you feel a 3 or 4 day "drought", your doing it wrong.

if you want things quicker or you "need" everything to "keep up" there is a solution for that. but patience is a virtue.