I am SaChi, new to this forum

Hi All,

I am SaChi in game and here, new to the forum. I am not sure if you have already fought with me or have beaten me in Arena, I am an active player. Do you all have a Guild or league for Arena?

I love this game but I have orthodox characters.

Replies

• Options
    Welcome! There's a guild section of the forum if you're interested in finding other players, but there's not currently a guild function in game. And having orthodox characters is okay, they're orthodox because they're good!
  • Options
    Welcome! There's a guild section of the forum if you're interested in finding other players, but there's not currently a guild function in game. And having orthodox characters is okay, they're orthodox because they're good!

Thanks... what is yr character name in game?
  • Options
    SaChi wrote: »

It's the same as my forum name. But there's lots of different servers, so if you're new I'm probably not on your leaderboard. That's why there's actually a lot of people who finish at number one in the arena.
  • Options
    SaChi wrote: »

It's the same as my forum name. But there's lots of different servers, so if you're new I'm probably not on your leaderboard. That's why there's actually a lot of people who finish at number one in the arena.

ah okay.... I am in Android, among the first few players...
  • Options
    Hey Welcome to the forum!
  • Options
    I would say if your team is
    A lot of people are thinking EA's racial discrimination to Mace Windu, so what do u think, why Mace Windu so weak in this game? I just need a explanation,but EA just banned me and deleted the discussion and my account 11 times

so what?! Fxxking EA, i just support Mace Windu,he should be more powerful as he in EP!!!

seriously?!

I would say if you have a Good Jedi team MW is worth to have...
    I use him in Galactic war and Light Side Battle... even in Challange of Tanks... but I agree he is weak but I dont fight for him to be strong... I learn which is better and choose that character in my team...
  • Options
    BentWookie wrote: »
    Hey Welcome to the forum!

Thanks Pal...
  • Options
    A lot of people are thinking EA's racial discrimination to Mace Windu, so what do u think, why Mace Windu so weak in this game? I just need a explanation,but EA just banned me and deleted the discussion and my account 11 times

so what?! Fxxking EA, i just support Mace Windu,he should be more powerful as he in EP!!!

seriously?!

Seriously? Get a life.