Inability to unlock Mod Management?

My issue is that Mods should be open, and there's even an in-game direction guiding me to it whenever I open the game. However when I attempt to enter Mods I receive a message indicating I am required to have characters over level 50 and to have cleared 1-A in Mod Battles. I have several characters level 50 and over and am in Chapter 3 of Mod Battles at this point. I've even gone back to replay the first stage of Mod Battles just in case but to no avail.

Also, just an odd note, I originally had contacted support directly for assistance however after some back & forth and zero actual help past uninstall then reinstall, which I did, they seemed hell-bent on me coming here for any further assistance with a mention that the programmers frequent the forums. I found it a bit ridiculous that you contact support, receive almost none, then are directed to a message board in the off chance that someone who works on the game might notice and possibly be able to help.

Any assistance is appreciated.

Replies

• Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe a stupid question, but are you trying to manage the mods on one of your characters over level 50?

Because unlocking mods in general happens at level 50. However, to equip mods (and thus enter mod management), the *character* has to be over level 50.

For instance, when I try to equip mods on my Kit Fisto (stuck at level 1 #fixjedi!!!), mod management has a locked symbol, and if I click it anyway, it gives me that same message you get. But I can equip mods on any of my level 50+ characters just fine.