Next First Order Zeta

What FO Zeta should I get to fully enhance this team all 7*:
KRU(L) G9, Zetad leader
FOST G9
Kylo ren g12 Zetad special
Phasma G9
FOO g9
I think I've narrowed it down to kru unique or fost unique.

Replies

• Barik_Edo
    200 posts Member
    Options
    FOST zeta for sure
  • Stokat
    829 posts Member
    Options
    FOST’s zeta is really great, I would definitely go for that one. Also try to replace phasma with FOE, he is a beast.
  • Turasleon
    179 posts Member
    Options
    Definitely fost. Also want to agree with:
    Stokat wrote: »
    FOST’s zeta is really great, I would definitely go for that one. Also try to replace phasma with FOE, he is a beast.

• Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    Options
    Another vote for FOST. Also agree with the FOE comment.
  • Random9
    510 posts Member
    Options
    Another FOST vote, another FOE vote
  • Options
    FOST guaranteed, if you do choose so you can also go for the pilots next, do not zeta phasma as she cant compare to the others, its a complete waste.
  • Options
    Wouldn't bother with the fotp. Executioner replaces him.

I've had significantly more arena / raid success with FOX than my zetad fotp.

Having said that fotps zeta helps with ships, but that's changing so who knows if it will even be relevant there
  • Options
    agree with FOX, its up to who u want between FOST and phasma to replace but if keep FOST, zeta him
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    FOST is a solid choice. I'd follow that with KRUM unique. Pretaunt is one of the most useful abilities in the game.
    Shaunyvee wrote: »
    Wouldn't bother with the fotp. Executioner replaces him.
    At the same time, you'll eventually want someone who can replace zKylo classic, because he can solo relatively low-power teams in TW, and no amount of investment in FOTP is a bad idea because their ship is great.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone, I did FOST, really helps the team out. I also switched to start farming FOX? (FOE)? From vets, so much easier farm.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    If you are working on vets, stay focused on vets.
    Still not a he.
  • YKMisfit
    730 posts Member
    Options
    I'm in a similar situation on one of my accounts. I just got my first zeta and debated between KRU lead and Kylo's unique. I decided to do KRU with the first one and will do Outrage next.

But while I was trying to decide, I was looking at KRU's unique, and really don't see why anyone would want it. IMO, it seems like a waste of a zeta to me. 100% counter chance from 50% is nice, but not exactly zeta-worthy as far as I'm concerned. And the taunt to start the encounter doesn't sound like something I'd want in the first place.

So my advice would definitely be FOST. But I would skip KRU's unique entirely.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Options
    YKMisfit wrote: »
    But while I was trying to decide, I was looking at KRU's unique, and really don't see why anyone would want it. IMO, it seems like a waste of a zeta to me. 100% counter chance from 50% is nice, but not exactly zeta-worthy as far as I'm concerned. And the taunt to start the encounter doesn't sound like something I'd want in the first place.

It actually prevents the other team from targeting your healer, debuffers, or squishy characters. In most battles, where it's RNG who goes first, they always target my Daka or FOTP so the pre-taunt would be awesome.
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    Options
    YKMisfit wrote: »

So my advice would definitely be FOST. But I would skip KRU's unique entirely.

KRU’s unique is absolutely worth it. Going against Empire teams makes life so much easier. Vader isn’t one shotting your FOO right off the bat. Also KRU spamming tenacity down is extremely helpful as there is a lot of Rex leads around right now and Kenobis giving their own team tenacity up.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Options
    I've had KRU absorb an entire Nightsister squad attack when Talzin uses spirit blade, so his pre-taunt would be awesome.

I haven't reached zeta levels yet but seems worth it.
  • Options
    His unique always seemed like a ripoff to me, i mean sure i guess pretaunting is good but is it worth weeks of farming a zeta?
  • Options
    I zetaed fotp yesterday before ship rework update. I regret it ever since
  • Options
    This may have been answered, but please indulge me if you will -

Do you need to zeta any FO characters to get 7* BB8?

Thank you.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    Need? No. Will it help? Sure.

The baseline for BB-8 is G8, all abilities to level 7, most of them omega'd, with good mods. As I always say, minimums are bad advice, and leave you slave to the RNG, so aim higher than that.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Need? No. Will it help? Sure.

The baseline for BB-8 is G8, all abilities to level 7, most of them omega'd, with good mods. As I always say, minimums are bad advice, and leave you slave to the RNG, so aim higher than that.

Thank you - I want to go into every "big" event with Gear at 10 for everyone, Level 7 abilities and Omegas as applicable. And of course decent mods. But not necessarily Zetas.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    G10 is very ambitious. I'd really only suggest that for key members and members who have longer-term value like pilots.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    G10 is very ambitious.

What can I say? Minimums are bad advice.

And I like ambitious.

• VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    I heard zeta on either kylo makes it trivial, but you dont need either. I did with full g8 team no zetas and missing most omegas.
  • Options
    VonZant wrote: »
    I heard zeta on either kylo makes it trivial, but you dont need either. I did with full g8 team no zetas and missing most omegas.

That's what I'd heard. 7* yes?