Please reduce Sith Raid health for non heroic

Jos33680
122 posts Member
Thanks to not take into account feedbacks.

A lot of peolple complain about the fact they have to make 5 boring fights during 4/5 days to finish this sith raid. Several messages were posted to reduce the pool health of non heroic. Is it possible to do it to give to players some days free to rest a bit ?

Ok powerful player can now have fun with Traya destroying the arena shard (and they deserve it) but what is your answer to other players ?

Replies

• Jos33680
    122 posts Member
    Options
    If people know how to tag CG devs or community manager please do it to have a chance they read it. Thanks.
  • Jos33680
    122 posts Member
    Options
    Guys there is about 15 pages of feedbacks now about the sith raid. And the only answer is 'we will not update rewards this week‚ maybe 2 additional slots later' ....... seriously ???
  • Jos33680
    122 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for reading my monologue ... if someone reads it
  • Vohbo
    332 posts Member
    Options
    No, if they just reduce they health they'll think the problem is solved. Please fix the awful mechanics of the raid instead so we can actually do damage instead.
  • Antares
    686 posts Member
    Options
    Vohbo wrote: »
    No, if they just reduce they health they'll think the problem is solved. Please fix the awful mechanics of the raid instead so we can actually do damage instead.

I agree. The mechanics are just extremely unfun. But I guarantee that this will never get “fixed”.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Antares wrote: »

I agree. The mechanics are just extremely unfun. But I guarantee that this will never get “fixed”.

I don't agree. The mechanics are new and interesting to play against. I'm happy, they didn't just copy mechanics elements from previous raids.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Jos33680 wrote: »
    A lot of peolple complain about the fact they have to make 5 boring fights during 4/5 days to finish this sith raid.

My experience from a guild that only raids tier 5 is, that less than half the guild members (more likely only a quarter) do their 5 daily battles, while others do less — and some maybe only one a day.

So, how is the participation in your guild? Is everybody doing their 5 daily battles? If so, then you could go down a tier to complete it faster. Otherwise, you could get your guild to participate more to complete the raid faster.

My experience from a guild raiding heroic is, that everyone was motivated and participated in tier 6 even if it took long time the first several times, but we worked on our strategies and improved from there.

My point? High participation and activity in the guild is a key aspect. Selecting a suitable tier is another one.

• Spang
    286 posts Member
    Options
    Waqui wrote: »
    Antares wrote: »

I don't agree. The mechanics are new and interesting to play against. I'm happy, they didn't just copy mechanics elements from previous raids.

^This. It wasn't easy to find the right squads, but the mechanics only mean that you can't use the same old strategies as before. And now there are plenty of guides on the web/YouTube that help you do decent damage. Just don't be lazy, and read/watch, then use them.
  • Spang
    286 posts Member
    Options
    Waqui wrote: »
    A lot of peolple complain about the fact they have to make 5 boring fights during 4/5 days to finish this sith raid.

My experience from a guild that only raids tier 5 is, that less than half the guild members (more likely only a quarter) do their 5 daily battles, while others do less — and some maybe only one a day.

So, how is the participation in your guild? Is everybody doing their 5 daily battles? If so, then you could go down a tier to complete it faster. Otherwise, you could get your guild to participate more to complete the raid faster.

My experience from a guild raiding heroic is, that everyone was motivated and participated in tier 6 even if it took long time the first several times, but we worked on our strategies and improved from there.

My point? High participation and activity in the guild is a key aspect. Selecting a suitable tier is another one.

Yep. Although I can absolutely understand the lack of motivation to participate. Days of struggling for mediocre rewards at best... When we were doing T6, I usually just sent in 5 squads/day, and put the battle on auto mode. But in Heroic, I'm motivated to participate as much as I can, and as I stated in my previous post, the various guides helped a lot.
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    Options
    Our guild does Herioc so I don't really no much about lower tiers.. however I feel for people doing non heroics with massive health taking 4-5 days to complete for little reward.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Ot is possible that people hitting raids for 4-5 days are hitting the wrong level. It may be more beneficial for them to hit a lower tier and finish more raid per week on average.

They have been collecting a lot of feedback from everyone and we know they are looking at (re)reworking the rewards. Let's see how this pans out
  • Options
    we are spamming T4 and finish it in 2 days give or take half a day
    we take 4-5 days for T5 though, the health scaling is ridiculous between tiers (and we are a near 90mil GP guild)

problem is people are getting fatigued because the raid is always up (to not waste tickets)
    reducing health will allow us to hit T5, clear in 2 days, give a day or two off, then hit it again
  • Jos33680
    122 posts Member
    Options
    Stop always coming back to rewards !!! Can we just have a fun experience which is fun and not waste 30 mins of our time everyday ?
  • Jos33680
    122 posts Member
    Options
    It was for kyno. This discussion always focus on rewards. It makes me crazy
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Then just do a lower tier so you can enjoy playing the raid more often.

As I stated here:
    Kyno wrote: »
    Ot is possible that people hitting raids for 4-5 days are hitting the wrong level. It may be more beneficial for them to hit a lower tier and finish more raid per week on average.

They have been collecting a lot of feedback from everyone and we know they are looking at (re)reworking the rewards. Let's see how this pans out

Notice how that statement says nothing about rewards..... it's ok, just calm down.
  • Options

Valid point. If you're not having fun with the raid, no amount of rewards would makeup for that. Devs are probably only going to give better rewards or reduce health, definitely not both.

Personally, I'd vote for the reduced health. I think you'd enjoy the mechanics a lot more if the battles weren't so long. Every guild I've spoken with really enjoys the heroic phase and that's probably a direct result of both the difficulty and it being quick.
  • Cstone812
    266 posts Member
    Options
    Even if they fix the rewards they will have to make them be a ton better for the time invested. I’d rather the raid just not take as long.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Rebel_yell wrote: »

Valid point. If you're not having fun with the raid, no amount of rewards would makeup for that.

i'm sure loads of players would gladly play t4 eventhough it's not fun if they get t7 rewards.
    Save water, drink champagne!