Improve the UI for Tablets

Palanthian
1262 posts Member
The UI looks great on mobiles, but on tablets such as the iPad Pro (my device of choice) the text, icons and buttons are rendered in a lower resolution than the 3D content. This has been the case since day one, in other games I see a consistent UI quality whether on a mobile or tablet device.

This issue is making the game look very dated compared to some of SWGOH's more recently released competitors, and it's simply a matter of providing a set of higher-resolution textures for larger screens.

Please update the text, icons and buttons for tablets with a 1/1 pixel ratio. Please also allow more content on the screen, such as 5 or 6 characters per row, instead of just 4. It seems to be the case that the larger the screen, the less content you can see.

Replies

• Options
    The UI fix I really want is to be able to see ships and challenges without having to scroll over. The resolution is irrelevant.
  • Franimus
    128 posts Member
    Options
    The characters per row is based on your aspect ratio. In the character screen, my tablet is 5 across but my phone is 6 across.