Want Traya Shards but your guild is 80 Mil GP and lower? THE TIME IS NOW!!!

Is your guild 80 Mil GP and below and you want Traya Shards?Then the time is now! We all want Traya Shards and to be a part of an active SWGOH Community. Well the time is now!
I am Ace Andrews, leader of Black Raven Gaming and I have a proposal to all independent guilds and players who want Traya Shards and max out TB and win in TW! Join the BRG alliance. The Alliance itself is new but my guild has been around since guilds actually released. My proposal:

- Merge all of the hardcore or dedicated players into the Main Guild (mine at the moment) and all of the casual or up and coming players into the BRG Academy guild (which is also looking for a new dedicated leader) that way no one is left behind. we rinse and repeat this process until 50/50 of the Main Guild is filled up with hardcore active players and start working on the next dedicated guild.

- Why accept this offer? Because you want Traya Shards and IPD shards and Max out raid tickets daily and not have to worry about it. And if you don’t want this from your guild then this message isn’t for you and I respect that. We know what we want and don’t want to be left behind in the arena or TW meta when other stronger guilds are taking over with Traya.

The time is now! Join BRG! If you have any questions or ideas hit me up on discord or in the game (info is at the bottom) Of course guild merges aren’t easy to just do but as there are currently no TB or TW going on THE TIME IS NOW to get the ball rolling.

Ace Andrews
Discord: #AceAndrewsInc3862
Ally code: 832-541-451

Black Raven Gaming
92 Mil GP
16-9 in TW
32-34 stars in TB
IPD, ROLO, GK and Raid Han on farm
T5 Sith raid for practice at the moment
“Do or do not, there is no try.”

Replies

• Options
    Please message me in game or on discord. Thank you all
    “Do or do not, there is no try.”
  • Options
    So you want guilds to join your alliance so you can break them up to allow you to take the best so your guild can get Traya? Am I understanding this correctly?

Doesn't sound like a very good proposal for... Well, pretty much anyone except you and your guild. Just wondering if I was missing something or if that was not your intention.

Curious is all, no offense meant by it.