Double Zeta Vader vs Zeta Han Solo - Vader Not TMR Immune?

OK, I had 2 battles in Arena and both opposition teams had Zeta Han Solo (Raid).
His basic takes 35% TM if the target has 50%+ TM.
Vader's unique makes him immune to TMR.

Sequence went as follows:
Raid Han hit Vader, CLS used special on Vader.
Now my Vader has 26 more Speed at base than my EP & my DN, without the 5 x 8 for Sith & Empire allies.
So it is not possible for EP & DN to both take their turn prior to Vader, without Vader having had his TM reduced.
But his zeta unique is supposed to make him immune to TMR, so I cannot see how this can have happened.

Either I am missing something here, or this is seemingly not correct.

It happened in 2 consecutive battles with different opponents, both had the same 2 squad members.

If anyone knows why this is happening, I'd be very happy if you would be so kind as to provide an explanation?

Thank you in advance.

Replies

• Options
    If the first shot han is taking is the extra turn he takes at the start of battle, then the TM reduction on his basic would not apply anyway because no other character has any TM. Basically, Vader is not just immune to TM reduction but the first shot han takes would never reduce anyone elses TM anyway. There must be some other element that you are missing.
  • Stud3099
    601 posts Member
    Options
    If Vader is stunned by Raid Han then EP and DN would attack before Vader. Or are you saying that Vader is still stunned when EP and DN take their turns?
  • CantWithAU
    158 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    There must be some other element that you are missing.
    I received Buff Immunity & Tenacity Down but they were the only debuffs I was suffering after the 2 Attacks, so no Speed Down from CLS.

My zZader, with the unique boost, was 8 faster than my opponent's CLS, so only Raid Han should have attacked, but CLS hit me with his Special after Raid Han's extra turn first attack.
    Which lead me to conclude that the TMR must have come from Raid Han's attack.
    For my zZader to be +66 Speed over my EP & DN, but for them to both go ahead of him means that either his TMR Immunity did not work, or something else happened that I am not aware of.

The point of me asking the question was in the hope of someone being able to provide the other element, if there is one that I am missing.
  • CantWithAU
    158 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Stud3099 wrote: »
    If Vader is stunned by Raid Han then EP and DN would attack before Vader. Or are you saying that Vader is still stunned when EP and DN take their turns?
    Thank you.
    I didn't remember getting stunned, but that would provide an explanation.
    I guess the stun must've cleared and he had lower TM than team mates as a result.
  • Erbilhas
    1 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I want to report the same, vader is my fastest toon, when facing a rebel team he is even faster. After han solo hits him, and then CLS he loses his TM, then DN and palpatine plays before him.

Must be some sort of bug, he isn't actually immune to TM reduction - otherwise he would be the second to take a turn after han solo on the opposing team.

Can anyone explain me what is going on?

Thanks