The new update looks good, but there are 3 important things that should not be ignored:

echo33
51 posts Member
edited May 2018
1) They should finally add crystals (as reward) for top 50 players in fleet arena, because this is currently a big problem and with all these ship changes its gonna be even worse, MUCH worse.
2) Also we need to change the energy amount we are getting. A LOT of things has been added, and yet no energy was increased to reflect these changes. The free energy refresh should be now +65 instead of +45 and when u buy new refills , it should add 140 energy (instead of 120). We need this to keep pace with the game progress.
3) And last but not least, to fix the balance (that has bean heavily disrupted with the Heroic Sith rewards), we need to change the 600 tickets per player system to 700 tickets per player. 30 000k tickets per guild will stay, so "pro" guilds wont be touched by this new system, however it would help all other guilds to stay competitive (well, sort of) and not fall behind completely. Remember, no matter what kind of player u are - the last thing we need is an unbalanced game falling apart.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Yes
    145 posts Member
    Options
    +1k! To your energy idea.
  • Ploosh
    565 posts Member
    Options
    1) Absolutely. There's no reason top 21-50 shouldn't be getting 50 crystals every day.

The rest of it seems like wishful thinking and just wanting more. While of course I always want more for the grind, I doubt CG would think those things would be healthy to the game economy, and would probably never go for it.
  • Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    Options
    What I think is the three ship challenges need 3 attempts each per day. Up the character ones to 4 & 6. With the amount of characters and the chance of level 90 and higher mods, extra attempts at challenges would help. Forced metering is just brutal.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Options
    Gotta agree with OP here, like those suggestions. Reminds me of Final Fantasy Brave Exvius, they were constantly upping how much nrg things gave you as the game progressed because of tons of extra content. Would be nice to see that here, would really help new players.
  • echo33
    51 posts Member
    Options
    echo33 wrote: »
    1) They should finally add crystals (as reward) for top 50 players in fleet arena, because this is currently a big problem and with all these ship changes its gonna be even worse, MUCH worse.
    2) Also we need to change the energy amount we are getting. A LOT of things has been added, and yet no energy was increased to reflect these changes. The free energy refresh should be now +65 instead of +45 and when u buy new refills , it should add 140 energy (instead of 120). We need this to keep pace with the game progress.
    3) And last but not least, to fix the balance (that has bean heavily disrupted with the Heroic Sith rewards), we need to change the 600 tickets per player system to 700 tickets per player. 30 000k tickets per guild will stay, so "pro" guilds wont be touched by this new system, however it would help all other guilds to stay competitive (well, sort of) and not fall behind completely. Remember, no matter what kind of player u are - the last thing we need is an unbalanced game falling apart.

Well, looks like we got the N1 point working, thx Devs, hopefully at some point they will fulfill N2 and 3 too ;)
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    1) I never saw that as a problem, even if I often rank in the 21—50 range. But hey! You got it :—)

2) I don't see a reason for this. Raising daily cap from 3, to 5 and then 8 battles is only an improvement. Adding new characters is as well. You have more options now. As always you simply need to make choices and manage your resources well. I don't see a reason for increasing energy.

3) Collecting your daily 600 tickets is no problem at all. With 3 energy refreshes it takes 2 minutes or less. Why raise the cap to 700, while leaving the total max at 30k?

• Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    Options
    Waqui wrote: »
    1) I never saw that as a problem, even if I often rank in the 21—50 range. But hey! You got it :—)

2) I don't see a reason for this. Raising daily cap from 3, to 5 and then 8 battles is only an improvement. Adding new characters is as well. You have more options now. As always you simply need to make choices and manage your resources well. I don't see a reason for increasing energy.

3) Collecting your daily 600 tickets is no problem at all. With 3 energy refreshes it takes 2 minutes or less. Why raise the cap to 700, while leaving the total max at 30k?

For #3, he exactly explained why. In guilds where there aren't 50 members hitting the full 600, they won't keep falling further behind the pro/hyperactive guilds. You'll only need 43 to max out to hit 30k. Didn't think it was rocket science.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Waqui wrote: »

For #3, he exactly explained why. In guilds where there aren't 50 members hitting the full 600, they won't keep falling further behind the pro/hyperactive guilds. You'll only need 43 to max out to hit 30k. Didn't think it was rocket science.

being able to do more raids is one of the benefits of having 50 members, wich is a good thing imo.
    Save water, drink champagne!