Which ships abilities are catching your eye?

I'm curious to see what everyone's first ship Omega upgrade and reinforcement upgrade will be. There are lots of options with this rework. I mostly run an Empire fleet with Thrawn, so that's where I'm leaning towards

Replies

• Options
    Who knows. We have to completely relearn ships. Didn't enjoy it the first time, can't imagine the second will be more fun.
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    Options
    Don’t the ability’s only work on the ships you call to assist after the battle has started.
  • Options
    Same here, starting with three ships is catching me off guard, I'm struggling to find a decent starting lineup since I don't have the Geos geared up
  • Options
    Imperial Tie's tm removal on reinforcement is what caught my eye most. Just have to figure out a good starting fleet since that will definitely be moving to reinforcement.
  • Options
    Umbaran reinforcement is pretty great, but it needs to be upgraded to be really useful.

• Options
    They killed ships for me. This is terrible.
  • Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    Options
    Kylos command shuttle.
  • Dwinkelm
    768 posts Member
    Options
    Boba’s reinforcement followed by Biggs reinforcement. Back-to-back taunts on reinforcement. If you can keep your three Geonosians alive until Boba, you should be in great shape.
  • Options
    Dwinkelm wrote: »
    Boba’s reinforcement followed by Biggs reinforcement. Back-to-back taunts on reinforcement. If you can keep your three Geonosians alive until Boba, you should be in great shape.

Yeah I made the mistake with not gearing them up, but you know... Sith raid is priority #1 lol
  • Zevox
    172 posts Member
    Options
    Plo Koon's reinforcement ability caught my eye. The reinforcement bonus is 40% protection and health recovery plus a full cleanse to the whole team when fully upgraded, which is some serious healing. Pretty sure his other abilities got a few buffs, too.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Phantom II reduces cooldown of reinforcemnt timer. Looks pretty boss to me.
  • Aluxtu
    420 posts Member
    Options
    Phoenix ships for reinforcements looks solid
  • Risz
    134 posts Member
    Options
    Kylo command shuttle works great with the 3 other FO ships as starting line up
  • Zevox
    172 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Aluxtu wrote: »
    Phoenix ships for reinforcements looks solid
    They do, though they pretty much require the upgrades. Crit chance down on enemies for a turn and gaining stealth when coming in are meh, but mass target lock and back-to-back reinforce once they're upgraded are another story.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Poe is a great missile--bring him in and he'll basically one-shot anything without protection. But the AI seems to prioritize his ship. I've done two battles and am on my way to a third once the cooldown is up, and sure enough in each one every time he comes out, every single attack targets him until he's dead...
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • swgohfan29
    1147 posts Member
    Options
    I like KRCS Reinfocrment. He steals TM from opponents rrinforcement and has TM manipulation so i might be able to kill the reinforcement before it even takes a turn.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    Poe is a great missile--bring him in and he'll basically one-shot anything without protection. But the AI seems to prioritize his ship. I've done two battles and am on my way to a third once the cooldown is up, and sure enough in each one every time he comes out, every single attack targets him until he's dead...

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAH I didn't even last long enough to bring in a reinforcement this time around ha ha ha everything sucks.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Did Tie Fighter have that buff immunity feature in his special attack before?
  • Options
    Lol, never noticed it.
  • Atticon
    30 posts Member
    Options
    Hands down RXwing is my favorite two abilities that target lock and he can now daze, dispel all buffs and remove turn meter with a chance for it to work on two enemy's all in one ability and he has assist chance when called in. Hands down my favorite rework.
  • Options
    Biggs ability looks pretty sick
  • Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    I think imperial tie fighter (itf) and reaper are heavily nerfed. Itf dodge chance is now 20ish percent and it never happens. Good thing is he now grants 25% (50 for exec and chim) whenever he dodges. Also reaper only reduces 15 % tm now which still helps but not as much as it used to.

Executrix got some buff especially his crew ability lv8 grants 20% tm to all allies whenever any ship is defeated. Requires 150 capital ship mats but those mats have had no use otherwise so it's a good value.

Other than that +30% offense upgrades seem very nice to me
    Post edited by Anakin_Skywalker on
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options
    Well now the omega ability for the Reaper's unique is now 15% in stead or the 35% it used to be so that's a nice change. Not only is it less TM but you start off with less chances to destroy ships to use the unique.
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Since Thrawns ultimate increases cap ship cooldowns, and you actually reach it almost every time now, it seems really OP. Thrawn can essentially get his ultimate 2 turns earlier than Tarkin or Akbar. Not sure about Mace.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    swgohfan29 wrote: »
    I like KRCS Reinfocrment. He steals TM from opponents rrinforcement and has TM manipulation so i might be able to kill the reinforcement before it even takes a turn.

Faced him twice today. This one seems really powerful. It keeps your reinforcement from taking a turn when it enters. I lost both times. At least the Command Shuttle is on Sions new node, so it wont be a painful farm.