Next zeta?

Looking for advice. I'm deciding between Thrawns unique or vaders lead for zeta.

I currently run zpalp, vader, tarkin, tfp, thrawn in raids. I do between 3 and 4.5 million starting from beggining. I want to be able to solo, if either of these will solo then I'll choose it but I just don't know. I jsut got jyn to 5* and don't really have any other toons that are raid viable.

Replies

• Options
    If you're looking to solo rancor you really need zeta on Vader's lead. You need as much damage as possible. When you finally get Jyn to 7*, put her in place of Thrawn. You won't have the healing ability but she's great for tm removal and resurrection ability. Speed on jyn should be 220+.
  • ManuG
    131 posts Member
    Options
    If your goal is to solo rancor then go for zVader although I think it isn't a good zeta right now. How far are you from getting CLS?

Last Friday I almost soloed Rancor with Vader (no zeta), Tarkin, TFP, Thrawn and FOO. I did around 9,5m of damage.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    ManuG wrote: »
    If your goal is to solo rancor then go for zVader although I think it isn't a good zeta right now. How far are you from getting CLS?

Last Friday I almost soloed Rancor with Vader (no zeta), Tarkin, TFP, Thrawn and FOO. I did around 9,5m of damage.

I know people that have soloed with that team and ebb and flow zetaed.

Ebb and flow has a small effect in rancour raid but it got them over the line.
  • ManuG
    131 posts Member
    Options
    Naraic wrote: »

I know but soloing rancor is not my goal currently, i will solo it once I get CLS maybe in July if he returns :smile:
  • Options
    Naraic wrote: »

I know but soloing rancor is not my goal currently, i will solo it once I get CLS maybe in July if he returns :smile:

Just so you know, cls should come back in July (r2 is end of June and cls comes straight after ).
  • Options
    How is your first order? Zeta KRU and solo rancor with fix and foo.