Should we farm Young Han and Vandor Chewie?

Nihion
3340 posts Member
I was wondering if they were a necessary installment to my ranks for future events. Also are they just bad?

Thoughts?

Replies

• BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    Imop, they are nothing until more toons with the smuggler tag are released.....

You cant "farm" them anyways, unless your definition of farm is farming cash from your wallet...
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    Rephrase: when you can farm them, should I? I understand that nothing else related to them has been released yet, but when they are, is it worth framing them?
  • Options
    Bad don't farm
  • Options
    you'll need them for platoons so might as well start now
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    They dont seem to have an obvious place right now.

They are not bad, they (like BH) have a interesting and complex new mechanic and it will take time to see how it plays out.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Id wait to see what else comes with the movie, but Vandor Chewie is really good IMHO. A non-lead passive group buff that is almost as good as Chirruts. I havent levelled Han yet because attackers dont do as well at 3 stars, so i dont have an opinion on him. Just my opinion.

Edit : After thinking about it - its way better than Chirruts because it happens after every turn. Not just that toon with the Heal buff turn. AOE can nerf it some, but it wont be enough to overcome the regen by itself. He makes teams very hard to kill.
    Post edited by VonZant on
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    Lol my first thread. Ah naive @Nihion ... there are a great many things I need to warn you about...
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Nihion wrote: »
    Lol my first thread. Ah naive @Nihion ... there are a great many things I need to warn you about...

You have heard the sermon of Vandor! PREACH!