It's been a long day at work, kids are in bed, wife is watching HGTV - you need the Dad Guild!

Come and join entrocrests - or the Dad Guild as we like to call ourselves. If your wife hates this game, we can be your home.

We are 99 million GP, running heroic Pit and Tank multiple times per week. Sith tier 5, but moving to 6 very soon.

We usually get around 35 stars in TB. Great TW record - coming off another 2 wins.

Few simple rules - 350 tickets daily minimum and prefer Discord - well, we can be lenient with the new chat options. We ask you try and fully participate but completely understand when life happens - work, etc.

We all have a lot of fun together and are looking for 3 more members. All of us are very close knit, so if you are looking for a good group of people, please consider us! We want you to succeed so you can help the guild succeed.

Please message me on here if you have any interest.

Thanks!

Replies

• Options
    Reach out to us on Discord too! My handle is Loreck Avery7645, but there might not be a space between Loreck and Avery - yes, I know I am confusing.
  • Options
    Still looking for 3 members...