Has anyone made an evade team?

I think Dooku would have to be the leader and everyone else would have to have an agility rating of 8 or higher for it to work.

Replies

• Options
    Yes!

One of the Forum regulars Qeltar (I think that is the spelling) has.

Welcome to the forum!
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    Mine is not a true evasion team but i am currently running
    Dooku leader
    Phasma
    Luminara
    Sidious
    Kylo

Its fun but not very good
  • Options
    Thanks! That's awesome I think they could work A Dooku, Sid, Ashoka, Ewok Scout, and Luminaria should give people fits
  • Options
    Paging @Qeltar
  • Options
    Rey and Resitance trooper would also work
  • Options
    thought I've seen people saying evade isn't all that? I know I don't see my sith evading the handful of times I've run maul lead with all my sith.
  • Options
    Problem with evade is you need at least an 8 agility, night sisters,sith, Jedi homogenous teams really can't benefit. You need Dooku because he grants evade to everybody
  • Options
    xJazzx wrote: »
    Paging @Qeltar

Yes! Thanks xjazzx!

Rumor has it if you say @Qeltar three times he will appear or at the very least blow up his notifications! :o

Shall we try?

@Qeltar @Qeltar @Qeltar

(Waits for the response)

• Options
    @qeltar @qeltar @Qeltar

my head hasn't been smooshed yet......
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    Since hes not here yet, in an attempt to help you now, i think i recal him saying it did not work too well
  • Options
    Yeah, the concept is great, I was going to try it as well.. After reading his posts. I did not.
    ... I appreciate the work he saved me.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    BentWookie wrote: »
    Rumor has it if you say @Qeltar three times he will appear or at the very least blow up his notifications! :o
    giphy.gif
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    Pretty sure

Dooku(lead), Rey, Yoda, Resistance Pilot, and RG would make a really good team. RG just for defensive purposes
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    Haha we summoned him........

Now what??????
  • Options
    :o
    :D
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    We have summoned him... We're doomed.
    tumblr_m2pjeghpnc1r9dhud.gif
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Dooku's leadership ability is busted. Waiting for it to be fixed.
    Most likely this will still not be a top tier build, because it isn't entirely focused on speed and one-shotting (yawn).
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    Lol well thanks for replying, I wasn't aware Dooku's ability was busted. What roster do you use?
  • SaintEaters
    412 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I have tried to make an evade team twice.

First was evade and turn meter. It was Old Ben (L), ST-Han, ewoke scout, ewoke elder, and teebo. I was gonna make a few different versions with old Ben lead, but his evasion bonus doesn't work and the turn meter gain stops at lvl 6 leader ability.

Next, I did it with Dooku (L), qui-gon, Yoda, Rey, resistance pilot. It was going great...Then I upgraded Dooku leader ability to lvl 7 and the dream was crushed. It stops working on lvl 7, so I advise you not upgrade post 6 for note bc there is no going back.

They have acknowledged the Dooku bug and said they found the problem. They also said that it would be a long time until it is fixed. The other evasion leaders, except lumi bc the coding required is different since she doesn't give a reward for evades, are also not working as far as I know.

i think the Old Ben leader bug has not been acknowledged yet either. Good luck if you decide to do it though. I just gave up on it bc I spent the first 3/4 of the time I've been playing this game making broken evade teams.
  • Options
    Thanks for pointing out old Ben! Didn't consider him because of his low agility, but now that I have looked at him he is designed for an evade team. I'd definitely do one with old Ben.
    Old Ben lead
    Dooku
    Luminaria
    Rey
    First order Pilot
    Ashoka Tano
    But you are 100 right the bugs have to be fixed.
  • Options
    I really want to make an evasion team revolving around Ahsoka but they need to move her turn meter on evade to her passive or make it effect everyone if it's going to be a leader slot ability.

From the little I've messed with it so far it seems to be a miserable failure in the current state of the game, but I have hope for the future with a fix to Dooku's leader ability and hopefully some Snips buffs.
  • Options
    Ashoka works already, she's really hard to hit on a Luminaria maxed leader team. Actually what gave me the idea I focused fired for three turns on her, couldn't hit her lol
  • Options
    Ashoka works already, she's really hard to hit on a Luminaria maxed leader team. Actually what gave me the idea I focused fired for three turns on her, couldn't hit her lol

The problem is if Lumi is leader Ahsoka doesnt get any meter on evade. Also, she only gets ~25% evasion with leader bonus and evade up active. I mean, 25% isn't bad, but it isn't good when 1 hit kills you.

• Options
    I use Cad Bane as leader with a scoundrel team, but I'm not sure if it's working correctly. They don't seem to evade much or gain the 25 percent turn meter.
  • Options
    pretty sure evade leaders aren't working. Maul doesn't appear to improve evades when ever I give it a try :(