Tie reaper not working

Chiggy83
33 posts Member
Has anyone else’s tie reaper stopped taking the tm off the enemies capital ship. Mine when I’ve called it in and killed a ship just doesn’t seem to work

Replies

• Kissycat
    410 posts Member
    Options
    The tm removal got nerfed pretty hard
  • Options
    35 to 15%
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Chiggy83
    33 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Even then 15% should make a difference but doesn’t.
    Same as tfp giving tm atm it’s crazy had a 7star executrix get his special before I’d done my thrawn one and he missed my tfp at least 3 times that’s 60% tm
  • Aluxtu
    420 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah its is worthless now which sucks because he was such a pain to farm. Tie pilot on the orher hand went from being great to being absolutely dominating.
  • Teweedo
    39 posts Member
    Options
    Aluxtu wrote: »
    Yeah its is worthless now which sucks because he was such a pain to farm. Tie pilot on the orher hand went from being great to being absolutely dominating.

Could you share tips about the TIE? It used to be the pillar of my fleet with Vader and Reaper but now it has far less dodge (15%) and I cant seem to be able to use it properly
  • Options
    It does the same thing it did before - they just traded frequency of dodges with a TM gain boost. So you only dodge ~23% of the time, but Tarkin specifically gains 50%(!) TM when you do. Don't forget he gains Foresight from his special too.....
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Merklynn
    47 posts Member
    Options
    just tried it out in my starting line up, made a real difference, I was getting destroyed before, dropped from 20s to 90s
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    If you think there is an issue you should report it to Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>