Thanks...

Appreciate the restart at the end of my arena battle... "Victory!"

Client must be restarted... did not get the win, cost me 1 battle, and on cool down. You stay classy EA.
https://swgoh.gg/u/speedokillz/

December 2016 Arena Shard

Replies

• Options
    Appreciate the restart at the end of my arena battle... "Victory!"

Client must be restarted... did not get the win, cost me 1 battle, and on cool down. You stay classy EA.

Did you expect anything less?
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    I'd just like to know what the solution to this problem is. A solution that helps the OP without hurting someone else, of course.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Iceih_SWG
    301 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    I'd just like to know what the solution to this problem is. A solution that helps the OP without hurting someone else, of course.

A check for client restart in X minutes before the battle, something similar to the Arena message that locks you out of combat if you or your enemy is already in battle. If there is a client restart programed you should be at least warned.
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    I'm not a programmer so I'll let others indicate if this is feasible or not.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Iceih_SWG wrote: »

A check for client restart in X minutes before the battle, something similar to the Arena message that locks you out of combat if you or your enemy is already in battle. If there is a client restart programed you should be at least warned.

Or allowed to finish. But I bet they wouldn't care, as its an unimportant occurrence to them.
  • Iceih_SWG
    301 posts Member
    Options

Or allowed to finish. But I bet they wouldn't care, as its an unimportant occurrence to them.

If possible it is better, but I do not think it can be done, remember they need to validate we are not cheating, they can not allow a match result from a game version different than the current in live.
  • Options

If possible it is better, but I do not think it can be done, remember they need to validate we are not cheating, they can not allow a match result from a game version different than the current in live.

Not really sure how one could cheat in the game, but a time signature could help. Just the nature of the game.