DS territory battle reward without doing it ???

Semi
133 posts Member
Hi.... Recently ( ~30 minutes from now)
Some guildies received some reward ( seemed like a dark side territory battle )
But..... There were no DSTB or whatsoever ...
Any other guild having the same issue ?

Or is it a " compensation " that I forgot to read in the update post

Replies

• Options
    Semi wrote: »
    Hi.... Recently ( ~30 minutes from now)
    Some guildies received some reward ( seemed like a dark side territory battle )
    But..... There were no DSTB or whatsoever ...
    Any other guild having the same issue ?

Or is it a " compensation " that I forgot to read in the update post

Because they cancelled the LSTB for the new update they gave the rewards you received from your last TB
  • Options
    So despite the fact that my guild received their TB rewards for this week, I never got mine. Did this happen to anyone else? Also, I am aware that there was no TB this week but we should have all gotten the same rewards as last week's one.
  • Options
    So despite the fact that my guild received their TB rewards for this week, I never got mine. Did this happen to anyone else? Also, I am aware that there was no TB this week but we should have all gotten the same rewards as last week's one.

It happened to me. I had to leave the TB the rewards were based off of, so I got nothing either time.
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
  • Options
    No rewards for me yet either. Been in the same guild a very long time. Most of my guildmates already have their rewards
  • Options
    Lmaooooooo
  • Options
    Just a quick look is all it would have taken.
  • Semi
    133 posts Member
    Options
    Shame on me normally I always read it....
This discussion has been closed.