The Rebels Strike Back

homer_1405
5 posts Member
edited June 2018
Hi our new guild (The rebels strike back) are looking for players to join to have fun and work towards all raids. We have seven members at the moment with Guild GP at 4m. we're looking for players to take part in daily guild activities to build up Raid tickets. We currently have 3 officers and are looking for two more (preferably experienced active players). We are a friendly bunch who will not dictate or pester people but will remove inactive players who do not log on over 5 days unless they message us first. Anyone is welcome as we are looking to grow as a guild my Ally code is 413-432-168 send an invite and i will add you.
We are based in the UK and time zone is BST Discord:homer1405#5892 May the force be with you
Post edited by homer_1405 on

Replies

• Options
    My ally code is 413-432-168
  • Options
    Come merge over to Saturday’s 4 the boyz
    We have 31 members at 29 million gp
    And are already farming gk and solo shards weekly!
  • Options
    thanks for the offer but we're not after a merger
  • Options
    What's your members GP. I have two guilds I work for a 93 million GP guild and what was a 40 mil guild but i just kicked 5 idle players. We share a discos because we are a family. Would be interested to see if you want to discuss joining our ranks. Come stop by. We are friendly https://discord.gg/ds9zPMp i noticed you don't have to leave your guild. if you want to discuss joining our group we can do that too. Empire of degenerates is our group name. 2 guilds so far.
  • Options
    Sorry Chrislee004 its not an option but thanks for the offer