Saturday morning, wife is out shopping, home with the kids - you need the Dad Guild!

entrocrests - or the Dad Guild we like to call ourselves, is looking for 3 players - best thing is, you don't even have to be a Dad! We are co-ed even! We are normal people too - love sports and beer, etc.

So here we go...

Basic details:
- We are almost 100 million GP, I think around 99.5 last time I logged on an hour ago.
- We use Discord, and have a server full of great information - strategies for raids, territory wars, mods, etc.
- We are laid back, but serious.
- We completely understand when life happens - job, kids, natural disasters, zombie apocalypse, etc.

Raids:
- Heroic Pit and Tank, with 24 hour zero damage phases.
- Sith tier 5 - usually clear in 3-4 days, but looking to move to 6 very soon.

Territory Battles and Wars:
- Last battles we received 35 stars, but realistically can make 37 next run I think.
- Most everyone has ROLO at 7 stars, working on IPD.
- Wars record is a lot more wins than losses. I think we are 7 or 6 for the last 8, and coming off 2 more victories.

What we are looking for:
- Players who can get 350 tickets minimum daily.
- Players who can participate in the sith raid as well as TB and TW.
- GP does not really matter as much to us, but looking for players trying to get JTR, CLS, etc, if you don't have those toons already.

What can we do for you:
- All of us are really committed to seeing each other succeed.
- Make you better as an individual so you can help us grow.
- Have some people to play the game with where you can have fun, and not feel like the game is a grind.

If any interest, check us out on swgoh.gg.

You can also reach out to me on here or on Discord at Loreck Avery7645 (warning - there might not be a space between Loreck and Avery).

Take it easy and looking forward to hopefully hearing from some of you!

Gotta get back to watching the kids...

Replies